Tractor
SeaNymph
2012-03-31 21:02:13 UTC
David and I finally realized that we had more grass than we thought. We
discovered that by blowing the dead leaves off the areas that we thought
might be grass. We had considered a riding mower, until we realized
they didn't have enough HP to the do the other things we needed to do.
So, we bought this, and it was delivered yesterday. We also got a cart
that attaches so we can haul things around. It's so cute!

http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/products/equipment/riding_mowers/lawn_tractors/select_seriesx300/x320/x320.page?
Visualize "Whirled Peas"
SeaNymph
2012-03-31 21:04:27 UTC
David and I finally realized that we had more grass than we thought. We
discovered that by blowing the dead leaves off the areas that we thought
might be grass. We had considered a riding mower, until we realized they
didn't have enough HP to the do the other things we needed to do. So, we
bought this, and it was delivered yesterday. We also got a cart that
attaches so we can haul things around. It's so cute!
http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/products/equipment/riding_mowers/lawn_tractors/select_seriesx300/x320/x320.page?
Sorry, wrong group :)