Aardvark makes a habit of ....
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:45:07 UTC
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam

HTH
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:46:00 UTC
May God forgive him for his blasphemies against God, including denying
His being or providence. Such a thing was once punishable by the
temporal courts with death, imprisonment, corporal punishment and fine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom
I agree Dave, it is obvious you have all the answers. The old ways
should be restored. Where will we start?
Perhaps we could stone some adulterers?
Or could force women to submit to their husband's will?
How about excluding menstruating woman from gatherings, including church?
Gays? Participants in pre-marital sex?
I'm sure we can come up with more.
Perhaps we all should follow your example and open hate groups so we can
gather like-minded people amongst us who hate the target person?
In this case .. RonNNN, and Betty are your students of hate.
Whatever you say
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:47:33 UTC
My fault entirely, Buffalo. No fault lies with you.
I may be right or I may be wrong, but I considered my original two or
three multi-crossposts to be apt, for a number of reasons.
Damn. I will have to remind myself to check where it is going before I
send the reply.
Sorry.
Buffalo
Yep. He's *a real gentleman* is Aardvark with a powerful command of the
English language, viz-a-viz
Aardvark said:-
Is your sack of shit 'God' going to forgive you, you fucking sack of
shit?
--
May God forgive him for his blasphemies against God, including denying
His being or providence. Such a thing was once punishable by the
temporal courts with death, imprisonment, corporal punishment and fine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom
Aardvark believes his own press, and betrays his friends.
Poor little Jenn
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:49:10 UTC
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 15:57:37 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are
others I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in
there, OF.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:15:10 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are others
I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in there, OF.
Anyone you like.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:53:03 UTC
What does that have to do with things Dave?
I don't have a picture in my mind of you being a low-life, although you
may be. Hard to tell for sure. I seem to vaguely remember you saying
something about standards and injustice. <shrug>
Whilst here, were you/are you married the the mother of your children?
Use your skills and do a Google search Dave - I've used the same nym
since about 98 or so.
yep .. and now you nym is besmudged because you led a hate group. How's
it feel to be exposed for what you are, OF? Do you take pages from the
KKK's manual as part of your charter?
You are funny.
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 15:59:36 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
What does that have to do with things Dave?
I don't have a picture in my mind of you being a low-life, although
you may be. Hard to tell for sure. I seem to vaguely remember you
saying something about standards and injustice. <shrug>
Whilst here, were you/are you married the the mother of your children?
Use your skills and do a Google search Dave - I've used the same nym
since about 98 or so.
yep .. and now you nym is besmudged because you led a hate group. How's
it feel to be exposed for what you are, OF? Do you take pages from the
KKK's manual as part of your charter?
You are funny.
What I've seen of her ranting today in quotes certainly has been, mate. I
think she may have finally gone right over the edge of sanity.
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.

BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to declare
Godwin's in this conversation.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:16:35 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.
BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to declare
Godwin's in this conversation.
LOL

She really can't see how silly she is making herself look.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:55:52 UTC
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 15:59:07 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
You'd fit right in with the kooks! LOL
Jenn
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:00:29 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
I think monkey-boi has from time to time, mate.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:01:29 UTC
details now.
Westboro Baptist Church, mate. The kind of church BD would probably
belong to were he in the US.
That's the one!
Projecting againt OF? You're the only one here who spearheaded a hate
group, so it stands to reason Westboro would be your home church along
with RonNNN, and Betty.
May the terrible trinity, OF, RonNNN, & Betty be at home there.
You are funny.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 16:10:58 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
details now.
Westboro Baptist Church, mate. The kind of church BD would probably
belong to were he in the US.
That's the one!
Projecting againt OF? You're the only one here who spearheaded a hate
group, so it stands to reason Westboro would be your home church along
with RonNNN, and Betty.
May the terrible trinity, OF, RonNNN, & Betty be at home there.
You are funny.
I'm a happy person for the most part, OF.

OTOH, you have to be lonely and sad to begin your own hate group.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:02:43 UTC
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:05:19 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-03-31 16:11:55 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
no hat for you .. you get the privilege of being the leader of a hate group.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:07:22 UTC
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.

Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:11:40 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.
Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
Heh. Why do I imagine that your suggestion would result in some Kafka-
esque nightmare for Jenn, mate?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:10:57 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus