Okay ... I'll Talk To Myself
Betty
2012-03-18 22:38:31 UTC
Tra lalalala ..LOL & LOL (forward and backward!)

I'm making a new acronym ... LMHO. Is that new? Let me see ... NO! Rats.
Okay ... let's try this one ...
GMFO <-- grinning my face off!

Oops! That means something else I don't want to say. Looks like I'm
stuck without a new one.

Moving on ....

I have procrastinated this entire week. I have got to stop that! I
*will* get out of this house tomorrow .... go to Home Depot and get some
contractor clean-up bags, and clean the pecan tree mess from behind the
garage. I *will* move some plants outside. I *will* (maybe) dig some
weeds out of the front yard.

That's three things. That's enough.

Thank you and good-night. [g]
RonNNN
2012-03-18 22:54:07 UTC
Post by Betty
Tra lalalala ..LOL & LOL (forward and backward!)
I'm making a new acronym ... LMHO. Is that new? Let me see ... NO! Rats.
Okay ... let's try this one ...
GMFO <-- grinning my face off!
Oops! That means something else I don't want to say. Looks like I'm stuck
without a new one.
Moving on ....
I have procrastinated this entire week. I have got to stop that! I *will*
get out of this house tomorrow .... go to Home Depot and get some
contractor clean-up bags, and clean the pecan tree mess from behind the
garage. I *will* move some plants outside. I *will* (maybe) dig some weeds
out of the front yard.
That's three things. That's enough.
Thank you and good-night. [g]
Well, I broke down and mowed my weeds, front yard yesterday, and back yard
this morning. I procrastinated too about spraying weed killer because it
looked like rain, and I didn't want it to just get washed away. Of course,
we haven't had a drop all day.

I did prune my peach tree the other day, but it will all be for naught,
because even if it does make fruit, the squirrels and birds will get to them
before they are ripe anyway.

I had to go out and buy new tires for my truck yesterday in preparation for
a trip to OK, not all the way to Tulsa thank Gawd, to haul my deceased BIL's
Harley to one of his other sisters. I took it in just before he died, but
his bitch of a wife wouldn't let me put the title in my name in order to
actually use it, so now I'm going to let someone else play "storage
facility".

So, now I've "unloaded" too, so we should both feel a little better! [G]
Betty
2012-03-19 13:04:39 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Betty
[...]
You've accomplished more than I have! Now we have severe weather reports
so I may not accomplish my goals today either. I pulled a few weeds this
morning while it was still dark so the neighbors wouldn't see me with my
hair stringing down. [g]

I was thinking yesterday ... or day before ... about women who are
really nasty (difficult) while reading a thread in the 24 hour group. I
don't understand those women like your SIL. If someone is trying to be
helpful, why not cooperate? I think there's something wrong with the way
I think (was raised?) because it seems to go against the norm of being
as difficult as possible. Or ... maybe I am one. I don't know.

Stay away from Tulsa! I think there's something dangerous in the water. [g]
RonNNN
2012-03-19 13:17:31 UTC
Post by Betty
Stay away from Tulsa! I think there's something dangerous in the water. [g]
I would, but my wifes parents and two of her sisters live there!
We're meeting one of her sisters half way to exchange possession of
the bike.

Oldus Fartus
2012-03-19 02:31:13 UTC
Post by Betty
Tra lalalala ..LOL & LOL (forward and backward!)
I'm making a new acronym ... LMHO. Is that new? Let me see ... NO! Rats.
Okay ... let's try this one ...
GMFO <-- grinning my face off!
Oops! That means something else I don't want to say. Looks like I'm
stuck without a new one.
Moving on ....
I have procrastinated this entire week. I have got to stop that! I
*will* get out of this house tomorrow .... go to Home Depot and get some
contractor clean-up bags, and clean the pecan tree mess from behind the
garage. I *will* move some plants outside. I *will* (maybe) dig some
weeds out of the front yard.
That's three things. That's enough.
Thank you and good-night. [g]
Good night Betty.