PING: All who are interested- the rat-trap group
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:44:27 UTC
If you can't understand the difference between the two words, after
checking dictionary references, I don't know what else I can do to
help you. Are your home-schooled kids as bad at spelling as you are?
A great post, John.
Until you chose to write that last sentence.
Simply because she brags about how well she home-schooled them.
I see and somewhat sympathise with your point, but discussing the
friends/
family of others in a public NG isn't, I think, a very ethical thing to
do, whether or not the remarks about them are negative.
It's unfair to discuss people who aren't there to defend themselves,
and I, for one, make every effort to avoid doing so.
One has to wonder how, with regard to her own shortcomings in spelling
and grammar.
I've always considered exclusively home-schooling kids as a form of
child cruelty, anyway- one of the reasons being that if the parent has
an incomplete knowledge of a subject, the child will not be fully
educated in it, which is unfair on the child, to say the least.
Professional educators are much better qualified and equipped to
educate children in specific subject than even the most
well-intentioned parent. There are many more reasons why I came to my
conclusions on the subject, but I won't bore you with them now, or
ever.
So which university is your eldest boy attending next year?
My family is none of your fucking business, you nosy cunt. Keep your
impertinent questions to yourself.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 19:44:28 UTC
You're her fairy godfather, granting her wishes, Ron. As are we
all who reply to her.
You are exactly correct and that's really the issue. Jenn craves
attention, good, bad or otherwise. The rest of her crowd is the
same way. Jenn absolutely cannot stand to be ignored. This
continuing desire to respond to her ridiculous behavior just
enforces her beliefs and allows her to continue. I think a variety
of people, in different newsgroups, sees what a fool she's made of
herself. Why be part and parcel to that? The most idiotic thing
about this whole fiasco is that Jenn has now made a simple trap to
catch stalkers all about her. I have often said that BD should simply
be ignored. He's the same
way, and with his lousy reputation in newsgroups, he has to keep
going farther and farther afield to find people who will converse
with him, even for a brief time. Jenn use to say how bad I was to
say he should be ignored. Interesting, because I've noted of late
how often Jenn has said that very thing about others.
Just ignore the lot of them. Nothing hateful about that, just
others attempting to remove themselves from the hate mongering.
Much like Jenn, Eagle and the others wanted to post in a BD free
zone, it would be no different.
And always remember, Jenn claims to be a proponent of free speech,
but she's not. She believes in free speech for herself and her so
called friends, regardless of how bad or wrong it is, but she
clearly does not believe others share in that freedom. You can
surmise she thinks that because others are now being vilified and
slandered across the internet because Jenn didn't like what they
said.
How can it be all about me when I'm simply one person stating my
opinion in
a protest of a hate group?
RonNNN, Aardvark, yourself, OldFartus, John Karras, and probably
some people
I have blocked and never see KEEP responding to what I'm saying!
I'm only one person, after all, and why what I have to say insights
such response from all these different people is really an
interesting experiment to observe, don't you think?
IF I was even close to being a boring person, not one of you would
show any
interest at all!!
Seriously.. some of you need counseling.
--
Jenn
Your sig is broken
outmatched.
Jenn
By *any one* of their verbal/intellectual opponents.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:45:01 UTC
If you can't understand the difference between the two words, after
checking dictionary references, I don't know what else I can do to
help you. Are your home-schooled kids as bad at spelling as you are?
A great post, John.
Until you chose to write that last sentence.
Simply because she brags about how well she home-schooled them. One
has to wonder how, with regard to her own shortcomings in spelling and
grammar.
Mr Karras, I have to ask.
Go right ahead.
Do you have children and/or grandchildren .... or are you still a
student yourself?
Are you wishing to add information to your dossier on me?
LOL. Probably.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:46:46 UTC
If you can't understand how a word can be used in a sentence outside
of your comfort zone, then you should stop commenting on such
matters.
LOL. You should just frankly admit you didn't know the difference
until I pointed you in the right direction. Instead, you just spin,
in a weak attempt to absolve yourself of any blame. Par for the
course.
Blame? What I do? I didn't misspell the word I used, and the
definition of the word I did spell is applicable to how I used it.
You spelled *a* word correctly. Unfortunately, it was the wrong one.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homophone
insight != incite
Why are you posting on Usenet instead of doing your job?
Why are YOU posting to Usenet instead of doing your job? LOL
I'm not at work today as you are.
Today I have little work! It's more along the lines of 'be available'.
For Skype?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:48:18 UTC
[...]
On the contrary .. home schooling offers specialized and individualized
tutoring of each child and allows them to learn at their own pace,
therefore, allowing them to excel much quicker than any one child can do
in a public school because they are required to learn the curriculum at
the same pace as every other student regardless of their ability to
excel.
Additionally, the home schooling materials available to parents are
equivalent to the materials used in schools, plus, home schoolers have
co-ops where home school parents can share their skills with other
families by teaching different subjects. The materials available to
home schoolers is extremely wide and useful. Also, universities prefer
home schooled kids to enroll because of their study ethic and ability to
do their work unsupervised because they gain that skillset while they
are schooled at home.
Fucking bollocks. Child cruelty is unconscionable and indefensible.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:02:26 UTC
Post by Aardvark
[...]
Well, public schools don't normally beat their students either. I'd be
interested to see some facts concerning about what Jenn is now claiming
because I've never heard such a thing. I did a pretty basic google
search, and can't find a single thing that talks about preference given
to students who have been homeschooled. What I did find was that it is
often more difficult for homeschooled students to provide the proper
documentation and extra cirricular activities that so many colleges and
universities look for.
Jenn
2012-04-03 19:48:20 UTC
No, you're just a fucking trouble-making bitch, you fucking
trouble- making bitch.
FYI HTH
Fucking hate filled punk.
Making a statement of fact involves no emotion at all, monkey-boi.
Yeah, you're right.
No need to tell me something I already know, monkey-boi.
<quote>
"nothing I ever write is born of any emotion, least of all 'hate'-
totally emotion-free, in fact." --AARDVARK
Yup. I said that, monkey-boi. Got a point?
I'll shift Heaven and Earth to find his post just so I can rub his
slimy,
lying face in it. AARDVARK <end quote/>
Yup. I said that, monkey-boi. Got a point?
Just statements of fact...er hate, eh meathead?
No hate involved, monkey-boi.
Jenn
2012-04-03 19:49:07 UTC
I can't be any of those things because it appears that just about
everything I have to say someone reads it and just HAS to comment
on it.
Now that is darned confusing. Why say something and not expect
replies or comments?
A bit confusing that, mate- she wants replies, but when she gets
them makes out that she didn't want 'em.
I think you and OF are missing the point. She assumes that people
have an interest and, as she put it, they have to comment.
You would be better served to simply stop commenting. Feel free to
talk about her if that's necessary, simply don't respond to her.
You're just feeding her paranoia and her need to continue her hate
mongering.
Fact is, it doesn't matter what anyone says in any response. She
will continue to lie, to slime and to insult. She mistaken believes
that because she doesn't use foul language or the word "hate", that
makes everything she says just fine. She couldn't be more wrong,
but that's usual and expected.
Indeed. She's been out of my bit-bucket for less than twenty-four
hours and I think the time is fast approaching for her and monkey-boi
to go back there to their rightful place. The signal-to-noise ratio
from the two of them is even lower than I remembered.
woohoo!
Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:22:29 UTC
Post by Jenn
[...]
Yeah. You get a great deal of pleasure from being totally ignored.
Everyone knows that, don't they, you sto0pid bitch?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:44:41 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
[...]
It irritates the crap out of her. She'll go off on a tangent about how
you're afraid to address her directly, followed by whining and crying
because you used to be her friend, then no doubt followed by demands
that you restore the friendship. BTDT
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:53:04 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
[...]
Groundhog Day and déjà vu all rolled into one. I agree with both your
assessment and your prophecy.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 22:29:23 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
[...]
Please be sure and note that Jenn and Eagle continue to cross post to
SE. Just making sure the greatest number of people can read their hate
mongering. No wonder no one wants to post in there anymore.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 22:37:51 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
[...]
I had noticed, SN.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 23:02:02 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
[...]
It's quite annoying, considering how nice things were before Jenn
started in there was something from somewhere else.
RonNNN
2012-04-04 00:05:53 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by Jenn
[...]
You may have noticed she doesn't cross-post to the groups that she has other
friends in though, it might spoil her innocent image!

I predict that her actions just might come back to haunt her sooner or
later.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:49:13 UTC
It's really funny, since you consider yourself smart! The word is
"incites."
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to
incite a crowd to riot.
So, what exactly does the word "insights" mean, and why does it not
apply to what I was saying?
Holy fucking shit! The fact that there's no fucking way on earth it
could have been used instead of the other homophone and made any
fucking sense, for one.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Insights
RonNNN, Aardvark, yourself, OldFartus, John Karras, and probably some
people I have blocked and never see KEEP responding to what I'm
saying! I'm only one person, after all, and...
....why what I have to say *insights such response*....
*insights a. the capacity for understanding one's own or another's
mental processes b. the immediate understanding of the significance
of an event or action c. the ability to perceive clearly
from all these different people is really an interesting experiment to
observe, don't you think?
LOL. Thanks for proving our point, crazy, wilfully ignorant lady.
IOW ...
... why does what I have to say cause responses from people who
believe they have the *understanding or capacity for understanding (of
the significance of an event or action)* ... even tho their reactions
prove they are just responding without that ability to "understand" OR
the ability to perceive clearly.
What the fuck was *that* gobbledegook all about?
<smile> People who believe they understand or have insight love to
respond to what I say.
Refusal to explain said gobbledegook noted and mocked.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:49:47 UTC
I liked Betty and perceived she needed a friend.
So you then proceeded to needle her remorselessly, you and your
fucking 'friends', cunt.
OHH this is fresh .... lol .. you mean like you and SN used to
remorselessly needle me??? lol
Tell her to get a thicker skin like you and SN and a couple others told
me!!
Strange way you cunts have of making 'friends'.
Friends like that no one needs.
Right .. Like when you and I were friends and you called me
"bloodthirstly" and worse??
Mercy .. you're such a comedian, today!
NOTE: -l in bloodthirsty (for John K again!)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:51:10 UTC
Perhaps, he should be more careful in the future how he chooses to
slam people? You just never know how it might come across to other
people. OR even .. he could choose NOT to slam anyone and just be
cordial and enjoy nice discussion, instead.
Truly a beige statement.
LOL. Indeed, mate.
Get over yourself Jenn.
That'll be the day.
ROFLOL You made an announcement that YOU were going to review every
post in alt.fan.jennicam so that everyone would be able to see YOUR
viewpoint on EVERY comment! Who really needs to get over himself??
about the rat-trap group, you were whingeing and whining that I hadn't
said anything about it up till then.
No I referred to what you often say about when people don't express
their disapproval as being approval. Your silence implied approval,
IOW. But hey ... it wasn't wrong because when you actually spoke up you
confirmed your approval.
Make your fucking sto0pid mind up, will you? You either wanted me to
comment, or you didn't.
Cognitive dissonance, much?
It's no surprise that you approved of their comments... had it been me
saying the same things your disapproval would have been loud and clear.
Point out anywhere I expressed approval in my commentary, you sto0pid cow.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 20:01:08 UTC
Perhaps, he should be more careful in the future how he chooses to
slam people? You just never know how it might come across to other
people. OR even .. he could choose NOT to slam anyone and just be
cordial and enjoy nice discussion, instead.
Truly a beige statement.
Get over yourself Jenn.
, as surely you are starting to see, she can't. Everything has to
be about her, everyone has to be her friend, trust must be shared by
all, otherwise her "world" is apparently empty and unfulfilling.
well .. it's a hate group that made me it's target.

Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:25:45 UTC
Post by Jenn
Perhaps, he should be more careful in the future how he chooses to
slam people? You just never know how it might come across to other
people. OR even .. he could choose NOT to slam anyone and just be
cordial and enjoy nice discussion, instead.
Truly a beige statement.
Get over yourself Jenn.
, as surely you are starting to see, she can't. Everything has to be
about her, everyone has to be her friend, trust must be shared by all,
otherwise her "world" is apparently empty and unfulfilling.
well .. it's a hate group that made me it's target.
Just can't get over the fact you were caught in a rat-trap, can you?

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90m7IHg7DAU&ob=av2n>
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Eagle
2012-04-03 20:06:12 UTC
Aardvark is insinuating that my grown children "hate" me,
WTF, you trouble-making bitch?????
That's what you said earlier, and you also said you don't talk about
my children, which is a lie. I complimented your son and daughter
photo. You said my kids "hate" me.
Um...you said your kid hated you.
No .. I didn't. You once again have taken what I actually said out
of context.
LOL. Pissed off that you think someone else is playing *your* tricks?
Not pissed off at all! :-) I'm in debate mode, and expect the worst
from whomever at any given moment.
You, of course, only know how to give your worst, so I haven't been
surprised by anything you've said yet.
You shook the words right out of the meathead, Jenn....buhahahahahaha!
--
Eagle
I've been over there fighting with Jenn, but it's a losing battle. She
is one sharp harridan!!--Betty
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:50:13 UTC
Post by Eagle
Aardvark is insinuating that my grown children "hate" me,
WTF, you trouble-making bitch?????
That's what you said earlier, and you also said you don't talk
about my children, which is a lie. I complimented your son and
daughter photo. You said my kids "hate" me.
Um...you said your kid hated you.
No .. I didn't. You once again have taken what I actually said
out of context.
LOL. Pissed off that you think someone else is playing *your* tricks?
Not pissed off at all! :-) I'm in debate mode, and expect the worst
from whomever at any given moment.
You, of course, only know how to give your worst, so I haven't been
surprised by anything you've said yet.
You shook the words right out of the meathead, Jenn....buhahahahahaha!
LOL. Whooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Eagle
2012-04-03 22:18:01 UTC
Post by Aardvark
LOL. Whooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<The air rushing out of meatheads head>
--
Eagle
Did your sack of shit 'God' forgive you --aardvark
Peter Foldes
2012-04-04 02:26:16 UTC
Eagle
2012-04-04 04:02:44 UTC
Back off Jack.
--
Eagle
I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you
Eagle
2012-04-03 20:07:55 UTC
I think you and OF are missing the point. She assumes that people have
an interest and, as she put it, they have to comment.
You would be better served to simply stop commenting. Feel free to
talk about her if that's necessary, simply don't respond to her.
You're just feeding her paranoia and her need to continue her hate
mongering.
Fact is, it doesn't matter what anyone says in any response. She will
continue to lie, to slime and to insult. She mistaken believes that
because she doesn't use foul language or the word "hate", that makes
everything she says just fine. She couldn't be more wrong, but that's
usual and expected.
Read with interest SN, I'll not reply now but give it some serious
thought over the next day or two.
The two of them are at present circling the plug-hole leading to my bit-
bucket, mate. For reasons put forward by SN, amongst others.
As if I care, meathead.
--
Eagle
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:51:53 UTC
Post by Eagle
[...]
Doesn't matter whether you do or not, monkey-boi. It just is what it is.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:11:06 UTC
You and Aardvark made it sound as if my grown children hate me,
which isn't anything close to what I said.
No. It was your own warped 'logic' that made it sound that way.
No .. it was your warped interpretation of what I actually said.
Oh look Jenn! meathead lost his typing fingers!
another meathead FAIL.
He's removing the cross posts is all .. :)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:19:02 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:49:28 +0800, Oldus Fartus
clueless as this woman, she just fails to see her credibity
disappears
lol.... Thats really funny. You spear headed a hate group and my
protesting that hurts my credibility? Only with people who are into
hate!
Jenn, I don't care. You are doing this to yourself, nobody else.
I didn't revive a dead group so I could hate on you. You revived a
dead group so you and others could hate on me.
I'm protesting.
The word you are looking for is revolting.
No .. protesting works just fine.
No. You're fucking revolting.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:19:32 UTC
I can't be any of those things because it appears that just about
everything I have to say someone reads it and just HAS to comment on
it.
Now that is darned confusing. Why say something and not expect
replies or comments?
I totally expect people to reply and comment IF they are interested.
You compared me to *boring, insipid [vanilla] people*. I'm not even
close to being a "boring, insipid or a [vanilla]" woman.
You'd think with all those who HAVE to comment on what I say,
including those people and yourself who felt a need to revive a group
for the sole purpose of hating on me... that I obviously have
something of interest to say because you and others CAN'T resist
responding! geeeesh ...
Yep, geeeesh
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:27:32 UTC
OF chose a poor reference to use as an insult.
No, you sto0pid cow. He chose a Billy Connolly joke to make a
point about you. It has nothing whatsoever to do with race or
colour.
I have no idea who Billy Connolly is and don't really care.
Simply because you know that if you educate yourself, you'll see
exactly what a fucking sto0pid, lunatic harpy you're being.
No surprise there.
I educate myself on what I find interesting and important. Billy
Connolly doesn't fit either category.
FAIL!
He's one of the world's top comedians! lol
Is he? I've never heard of him! I'm sure I'm not the only one. lol
How many fucking times will it need to be explained to you before
it finally sinks in?
I'm sure there are people who have been insulted by references to
their skin color under even more clear references.
The Billy Connolly 'beige people' gag has nothing whatsoever to do
with skin colour, as you've been told a number of times.
Still means nothing to me. Can't be bothered to look. You should
understand that sentiment.
Jenn ......... BUCK UP! lol
HAHA .. he says that quite often "I can't be bothered to look it up"
I figure he'd totally understand.
Perhaps, he should be more careful in the future how he chooses to
slam people? You just never know how it might come across to other
people. OR even .. he could choose NOT to slam anyone and just be
cordial and enjoy nice discussion, instead.
He's an extremely cordial and likeable bloke, and he has great
discussion skills.
ROFLOL!! Thanks for the laugh.... but then again, it's you saying
it and your idea of 'great discussion skills' is pretty much
laughable.
You are losing now. Time to stop, little sister. Truly.
How so? OF has shown me no great discussion skills since I've known
him.
--
Jenn
I cannot believe what you are saying, Jenn. <shakes head>

Poetic justice. LOL
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:32:24 UTC
Post by Aardvark
[...]
ROFL...this is just funny. But you what, it's the most sensible thing
he's said since the last time he said this same thing to Jenn. Now, as
then, she ignores him. They must be great friends <sarcasm>
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:41:14 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
[...]
I have to admit, I've had a chuckle or two myself.
Post by SeaNymph
But you what, it's the most sensible thing
he's said since the last time he said this same thing to Jenn.
Well, it makes quite a change to see the three of them totally in lock-
step. Refreshing, too.
Post by SeaNymph
Now, as
then, she ignores him. They must be great friends <sarcasm>
LOL.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-04 00:48:19 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Now, as
then, she ignores him. They must be great friends<sarcasm>
LOL.
I had a chuckle over their exchange too mate, but thinking about it
further, Dave has actually shown himself to be a real friend to Jenn by
pointing out to her that she is doing herself an injustice by her actions.

To repeat something I said indeterminable posts ago, I couldn't write
this stuff, and pull it off - the beige one has done it to herself.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:37:53 UTC
Aardvark, at last, recognised the truth about BD! :-P
BD *always tells the truth*, too. If you believe otherwise, cite an
example for discussion.
Only persons who continuously lie have the need to assure everyone that
they always tell the truth. That has been a fact and one of the most
important tools for all students when they are learning to become
Physiatrists
Indeed, Peter.
Check with any Physiatrist learning school and they will verify the
above
Or even any casual observer of people.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
FromTheRafters
2012-04-03 20:38:50 UTC
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to harass
me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige". Yeah, (to those
reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's true...) Oldus Fartus is
harrasing me because of the color of my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your skin. And
now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a *racist* comment, it would have been about you being white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white person,
but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's always been
mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a "beige person" in
order to imply some sort of put down or insult does indeed qualify as a
racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:55:54 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige". Yeah,
(to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's true...)
Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your skin.
And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a *racist* comment, it would have been about you being white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white person,
but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's always
been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a "beige
person" in order to imply some sort of put down or insult does indeed
qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I couldn't possibly know whether what she says about saying she's beige'
is true or not, but the fact that she brings it up now is somewhat
suspect, don't you think?

Did *you* ever see her say such a thing?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-04 03:27:59 UTC
Post by Aardvark
I couldn't possibly know whether what she says about saying she's beige'
is true or not, but the fact that she brings it up now is somewhat
suspect, don't you think?
Did*you* ever see her say such a thing?
That's a valid question, but, on the balance of probabilities, I would
say the claim is bullshit.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-04-04 03:50:25 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Aardvark
I couldn't possibly know whether what she says about saying she's beige'
is true or not, but the fact that she brings it up now is somewhat
suspect, don't you think?
Did*you* ever see her say such a thing?
That's a valid question, but, on the balance of probabilities, I would
say the claim is bullshit.
Just to answer your question .. Every time discussions come about
people being White.. I respond with "I'm not white - I'm beige", so yes
I thought you were talking about the color of my skin. 'Course, I
really had no idea why you'd do that.

I've never seen the word "beige" used in any context other than
referring to 'color'.
Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:39:45 UTC
Only persons who continuously lie have the need to assure everyone that
they always tell the truth. That has been a fact and one of the most
important tools for all students when they are learning to become
Physiatrists
Check with any Physiatrist learning school and they will verify the
above
Physiatrists should read Psychiatrist. Sorry about that spelling error
No problem, Peter. I know English isn't your mother tongue, and you've
lived in a place for a long time where the same is true for much of the
population
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:44:41 UTC
Huh?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 20:45:43 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your
skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a racist comment, it would have been about you being
white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white person,
but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's always
been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a "beige
person" in order to imply some sort of put down or insult does
indeed qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I took it that way. I've never heard the word 'beige' used in any other way
besides referring to a color.

People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.

Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:03:34 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige". Yeah,
(to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's true...)
Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your skin.
And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a racist comment, it would have been about you being white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white person,
but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's always
been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a "beige
person" in order to imply some sort of put down or insult does indeed
qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I took it that way.
So you could feel more like the victim you love to pretend to be.
Post by Jenn
I've never heard the word 'beige' used in any other
way besides referring to a color.
And you don't have the intellectual wherewithal to work out that no
comment was being passed on *anyone's* skin colour. Either that or you
refuse to admit that you did, but it didn't fit with your martyrdom.
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
More careful, like picking a joke made by someone like Billy Connolly,
for instance? LOL.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
FromTheRafters
2012-04-03 21:17:15 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your
skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a racist comment, it would have been about you being
white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white person,
but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's always
been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a "beige
person" in order to imply some sort of put down or insult does
indeed qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I took it that way.
That's just because you're a racist.
Post by Jenn
I've never heard the word 'beige' used in any other way
besides referring to a color.
We had a Princess phone from Bell Telephone that was beige.
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.

Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Jenn
2012-04-03 21:21:36 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed
that one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of
your skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and
if he'd made a racist comment, it would have been about you being
white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white
person, but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While
it's always been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say
I'm a "beige person" in order to imply some sort of put down or
insult does indeed qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I took it that way.
That's just because you're a racist.
Hardly ... not even close. ... but OF is obviously, imo.
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
I've never heard the word 'beige' used in any other way
besides referring to a color.
We had a Princess phone from Bell Telephone that was beige.
... never had one of those myself.
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Why? It's a "test" group that's been converted to a chit chat group along
with a few flames every now and then. Kind of an alternate version of SE.
Jenn
FromTheRafters
I left S-E for a reason, I have no such reason "here". I *did* say *please*.
Jenn
2012-04-03 21:32:23 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Why? It's a "test" group that's been converted to a chit chat group
along with a few flames every now and then. Kind of an alternate
version of SE.
I left S-E for a reason, I have no such reason "here". I *did* say *please*.
OK ... For you .. and because you said 'please'. Thanks FTR.
Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:38:19 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Why? It's a "test" group that's been converted to a chit chat group
along with a few flames every now and then. Kind of an alternate
version of SE.
I left S-E for a reason, I have no such reason "here". I *did* say *please*.
OK ... For you .. and because you said 'please'. Thanks FTR.
Wassup? Unwell? Go and have a lie down.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:36:57 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed
that one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of
your skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Why? It's a "test" group that's been converted to a chit chat group
along with a few flames every now and then. Kind of an alternate
version of SE.
I left S-E for a reason, I have no such reason "here". I *did* say *please*.
She doesn't care, FTR. It's her intention to annoy as many as she can, in
as many places as possible.

FU's set to the rat-trap group.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
FromTheRafters
2012-04-03 22:50:29 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed
that one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of
your skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Why? It's a "test" group that's been converted to a chit chat group
along with a few flames every now and then. Kind of an alternate
version of SE.
I left S-E for a reason, I have no such reason "here". I *did* say *please*.
She doesn't care, FTR. It's her intention to annoy as many as she can, in
as many places as possible.
FU's set to the rat-trap group.
Well, she agreed to do so. I expect an erroneous post or two will still
make it through - such as when someone else adds it back in and she
doesn't notice when replying.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:32:15 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed
that one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of
your skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and
if he'd made a racist comment, it would have been about you being
white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white
person, but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's
always been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a
"beige person" in order to imply some sort of put down or insult
does indeed qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I took it that way.
That's just because you're a racist.
Hardly ... not even close. ... but OF is obviously, imo.
WTF????? LOL. The guy doesn't have a fucking racist bone in his body.
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Why?
Because he's asking you to, you trouble-making bitch.
Post by Jenn
<SNIP EXCUSES AND RATIONALISATION>
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:29:27 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige". Yeah,
(to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's true...)
Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your
skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
He is using 'color' as an insult.
Whoosh - again.
on the contrary ...
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a racist comment, it would have been about you being
white.
I'm totally aware that I'm considered to be Caucasian/a white person,
but I've always said *I'm not white.. I'm beige.* While it's always
been mentioned in a casual and joking manner, to say I'm a "beige
person" in order to imply some sort of put down or insult does indeed
qualify as a racial slur in this case.
Bullshit!!
I took it that way.
That's just because you're a racist.
I hadn't thought about that as a potential reason. You may have a point.
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
I've never heard the word 'beige' used in any other way besides
referring to a color.
We had a Princess phone from Bell Telephone that was beige.
LOL. How racist of them, eh?
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case,
Of course they were, FTR.
Post by FromTheRafters
you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Of course she did, FTR. :-)
Post by FromTheRafters
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Included this one time to let you read my reply. FU set to the rat-trap
group, so hopefully no more cross-posts to MPTH.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:53:35 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Included this one time to let you read my reply. FU set to the rat-trap
group, so hopefully no more cross-posts to MPTH.
Several people have asked that this hate mongering be confined to the
places involved, not the multitude of newsgroups that have been
overwhelmed with this crap. When I initially brought it up, I was nice
enough not to mention names, even though surely Jenn knew I was talking
about her decision, ill advised that it was, to bring her garbage into
SE. Now all of a sudden because FTR asked, she's gonna stop? What's up
with that?
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:57:49 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Included this one time to let you read my reply. FU set to the rat-trap
group, so hopefully no more cross-posts to MPTH.
Several people have asked that this hate mongering be confined to the
places involved, not the multitude of newsgroups that have been
overwhelmed with this crap. When I initially brought it up, I was nice
enough not to mention names, even though surely Jenn knew I was talking
about her decision, ill advised that it was, to bring her garbage into
SE. Now all of a sudden because FTR asked, she's gonna stop? What's up
with that?
It seems that she may only be removing MPTH from her unnecessary cross-
posting. There's a strong possibility that she may just replace one
irrelevant group with another. I certainly wouldn't put that past her, SN.

It's still her avowed intent to piss off as many NG readers in as many
irrelevant NGs as possible, or at least I haven't seen her say any
different. I'll therefore assume that her crazy, frothy plan remains the
same.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 22:37:15 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
Every time I see this behavior, you know what I'm reminded of? I am
reminded of how G.Morgan first showed up in SE. It was because of Jenn
and her incessant crossposting, and he was mad <g>
Aardvark

-John Donne (1572-1631)
RonNNN
2012-04-04 00:15:36 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
Where is his displeasure now? I might have missed a few (hundred) posts, but
I don't recall seeing him trying to talk the <sarcasm>lovers</sarcasm> to
stop their cross-posting bull shit.
Aardvark
2012-04-04 00:23:23 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
I know for a fact he's displeased about recent events, Ron. That's the
only thing about all of this shit that bothers me in any way at all.
Post by RonNNN
I might have missed a few (hundred) posts,
but I don't recall seeing him trying to talk the
<sarcasm>lovers</sarcasm> to stop their cross-posting bull shit.
He made a few negative comments in a few directions a couple of days ago,
Ron. His comments had no fear or favour. It was an equal-opportunity
criticism.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:36:30 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed that
one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of your
skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Now really, you know Jenn isn't going to do that. She's protesting,
across half the internet. She does things because she can. I have
removed the cross posting. LOL
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:44:12 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by FromTheRafters
Post by Jenn
Post by FromTheRafters
Not only are you spewing hate, but OF has begun a campaign to
harass me because I've said I'm not white .. but "beige".
Yeah, (to those reading this .. it sounds silly, but it's
true...) Oldus Fartus is harrasing me because of the color of
my skin!
WHOOOSH. Wow, you call yourself "smart" but you sure missed
that one. It has nothing whatsoever to do with the color of
your skin. And now you think he's a racist?
Absolutely he is slurring beige people.
Q: Why did you not quote the definition?
A: Because it's true!! You are a beige person.
Post by Jenn
People should be more careful when they choose to put down others.
I think that they were in this case, you took it wrong and then
proceeded to prove their point.
Please remove the 'test.here' group from your threads.
Now really, you know Jenn isn't going to do that.
Surprisingly, and totally against type, she appears to have done so, SN.

Astounding, eh?
Post by SeaNymph
She's protesting,
across half the internet.
That's *one* word for it. :-)
Post by SeaNymph
She does things because she can.
A well-documented fact.
Post by SeaNymph
I have
removed the cross posting. LOL
Thanks for the help, SN.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Peter Foldes
2012-04-04 02:18:58 UTC
Post by Aardvark
I have
removed the cross posting. LOL
Thanks for the help, SN.
I have been removing crossposting from her and her friends now for months.
Crossposting really plays into their hands. Up until a few weeks ago BD was (still
is doing it) the most prolific one doing it. Now Jenn has beat him in the last week
or so.

JS
Eagle
is one sharp harridan!!--Betty
Aardvark
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:46:56 UTC
[...]
She isn't mistaken. That's her game and she's really good at it. She
even fools some people with it.
Haven't you ever seen her type curse words in code? Like .... s**t ...
right?
I'm not cursing ...
But your thoughts are much more fucking disgusting than any written word.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:56:50 UTC
Post by Aardvark
[...]
Actually, I believe what she posts is infinitely worse than any curse
words uttered by anyone. She posts lies, she slimes people, she makes
attempts to associate them with the worst low lifes she can and she
spews unsupported vitriol everywhere. But apparently in her book,
that's okay because it doesn't contain bad words.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:59:29 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
[...]
I'm in total agreement with every word you've written here, SN.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 20:52:28 UTC
Your sig is broken
Ah...you're still doing it. Read what she wrote. She seems to equate
your "snide" remarks with interest. While I'm sure she knows exactly
what's going on, she ignores it in order to use it for further hate
mongering. On top of that, I see her "friend" Eagle has resorted to the
ridiculous and totally dishonest habit of changing posts to make them
read differently. Jenn and her group are just pathetically outmatched.
By *any one* of their verbal/intellectual opponents.
I'm just going to keep saying it. That's why it is so utterly pointless
to attempt any conversation with Jenn, Eagle, or BD. They don't pay
attention, they've got nothing but lies, innuendos and 5th grade
attempts at insults.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:08:02 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Your sig is broken
Ah...you're still doing it. Read what she wrote. She seems to equate
your "snide" remarks with interest. While I'm sure she knows exactly
what's going on, she ignores it in order to use it for further hate
mongering. On top of that, I see her "friend" Eagle has resorted to
the ridiculous and totally dishonest habit of changing posts to make
them read differently. Jenn and her group are just pathetically
outmatched.
By *any one* of their verbal/intellectual opponents.
I'm just going to keep saying it. That's why it is so utterly pointless
to attempt any conversation with Jenn, Eagle, or BD. They don't pay
attention, they've got nothing but lies, innuendos and 5th grade
attempts at insults.
Indeed. Nevertheless, it's sometimes very amusing to poke such people
with a stick occasionally.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 22:03:46 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
[...]
The poking has gone on way beyond it being fun. Good people have been
chased out of SE by Jenn and her hate mongering. This crap is still
getting posted in multiple places and it's just ridiculous.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 22:07:47 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
[...]
Hopefully my efforts, among those of some other good people, will reduce
the number of these places in short order.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 20:54:43 UTC
If you can't understand how a word can be used in a sentence outside
of your comfort zone, then you should stop commenting on such
matters.
LOL. You should just frankly admit you didn't know the difference
until I pointed you in the right direction. Instead, you just spin, in
a weak attempt to absolve yourself of any blame. Par for the course.
Blame? What I do? I didn't misspell the word I used, and the
definition of the word I did spell is applicable to how I used it.
You spelled *a* word correctly. Unfortunately, it was the wrong one.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homophone
insight != incite
Why are you posting on Usenet instead of doing your job?
Why are YOU posting to Usenet instead of doing your job? LOL
I'm not at work today as you are.
Why do so many posts show up that don't say anything, but are merely the
same post over and over?
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:10:29 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
[...]
I've been clearing up the unnecessary cross-posts from other groups and
sending them back here. They may all be replied to in this rat-trap group
without bothering those in other groups who might not want to see them.

Call it a public service on my part.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
oh..okay.
FromTheRafters
2012-04-03 20:58:19 UTC
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a *racist* comment, it would have been about you being
white.
beige definition [beʒ]
mod.
boring; insipid. (California. See also vanilla.) (Tulsa. See also
Jenn)
You know John, I don't believe I have ever come across anyone quite so
clueless as this woman, she just fails to see her credibity disappears
with every post she makes.
I bet she would have to study for a blood test.
I know that you, and others, must realize that no matter what you say,
or how you say it, Jenn will spin it to meet her viewpoint and to fit
into her limited world view. She has always done that. Jenn has never
been able to hold her own in a factual debate without become overly
emotional and claiming the world was out to get her. She enjoys being a
victim because she thinks it gives her the freedom to say the most
ridiculous things. It is a total and complete waste of time to attempt
to engage her in conversation.
I've been busy removing the names of the most irrelevant groups she has
been adding in this latest frothy rant, all the while wondering if I
should really be doing so.
The horns of a dilemma- should I *not* remove the irrelevant groups and
let as wide an audience as possible see proof positive of her lunacy, or
remove them to save her from herself?
Hmmmm. Decisions, decisions.
I don't think that there are many in the test group that don't also read
the other groups. I, for one, don't normally read either of the other
groups and would like the crossposting to cease.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:17:08 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
My skin is beige .. of course I'm a beige person.
Yes, you are. You're also a white person, a Caucasian person, and if
he'd made a *racist* comment, it would have been about you being
white.
beige definition [beʒ]
mod.
boring; insipid. (California. See also vanilla.) (Tulsa. See also
Jenn)
You know John, I don't believe I have ever come across anyone quite
so clueless as this woman, she just fails to see her credibity
disappears with every post she makes.
[...]
Well, I've spent quite some time this evening sending as many of the
cross-posted stuff from the crazy lady's frenzy back here, so there's no
need to reply, if you want to do so, anywhere but in this rat-trap group.

FYI
HTH
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 21:59:08 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
I think I finally figured out why these posts keep showing up multiple
times. Someone (now, who could that be) is reposting them to multiple
groups, including this one and SE. Why the hell would someone do that?
Aardvark
2012-04-03 22:03:08 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
I removed all unnecessary groups from a number of posts earlier,that
number probably running into three figures, and sent them all to this rat-
trap group for anyone who wished to reply in the appropriate group.

She immediately re-added irrelevant groups to a large number of them.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 22:31:58 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
Yes she did. SE is full of this crap. You know, when she left for her
little love fest, things in SE were really nice. There were lots of
different things being discussed, and as long as one ignored some,
things were great. Even Jenn was being fairly reasonable. Now, in her
ongoing vendetta of opinion, all that's in SE now is just more of her
and Eagle's hate mongering. What is the freakin' purpose of that?
FromTheRafters
2012-04-03 21:04:00 UTC
How can it be all about me when I'm simply one person stating my
opinion in a protest of a hate group?
It's because you're a *victim*!!!
I was a target of a hate group.
... and why what I have to say insights [SIC] such response
Well, I like to read some of your posts because of your bad spelling
and misuse of words.
ahhh ... yep.. you got me there .. I misspell words occasionally.
Because it's the wrong word in that context.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:22:39 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
How can it be all about me when I'm simply one person stating my
opinion in a protest of a hate group?
It's because you're a *victim*!!!
I was a target of a hate group.
... and why what I have to say insights [SIC] such response
Well, I like to read some of your posts because of your bad spelling
and misuse of words.
ahhh ... yep.. you got me there .. I misspell words occasionally.
It's really funny, since you consider yourself smart! The word is
"incites."
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to
incite a crowd to riot.
So, what exactly does the word "insights" mean, and why does it not
apply to what I was saying?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Insights
Because it's the wrong word in that context.
LOL. She refuses to believe that and has desperately trying to
rationalise her improper use of the improper homophone.

Anyone else would just admit to misspelling the word, wouldn't they?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
FromTheRafters
What misspelling? :o\
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:34:23 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
apply to what I was saying? http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Insights
Because it's the wrong word in that context.
LOL. She refuses to believe that and has desperately trying to
rationalise her improper use of the improper homophone.
Anyone else would just admit to misspelling the word, wouldn't they?
What misspelling? :o\
My mistook, FTR. Contextual misapplication?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 21:37:29 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
Funny thing how some of you people get such a kick out of trying to tell me
I used the wrong word, when the meaning of what I was trying to say was just
fine despite which spelling I used.

If you want to grasp at straws.. I can oblige you just to give you something
else you can complain about.

Can you say that some people have 'control issues'?? YOU and a few others
do!
Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 21:47:21 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Aardvark
Post by FromTheRafters
[...]
In *that* verbal context, you certainly did.
Post by Jenn
when the meaning of what I was trying to say
was just fine despite which spelling I used.
LOL. Using the noun you used instead of the correct homophonic verb made
your words no better than nonsense.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
~BD~
2012-04-03 22:33:13 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
How can it be all about me when I'm simply one person stating my
opinion in a protest of a hate group?
It's because you're a *victim*!!!
I was a target of a hate group.
... and why what I have to say insights [SIC] such response
Well, I like to read some of your posts because of your bad spelling
and misuse of words.
ahhh ... yep.. you got me there .. I misspell words occasionally.
It's really funny, since you consider yourself
smart! The word is "incites."
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to
incite a crowd to riot.
So, what exactly does the word "insights" mean, and why does it not apply to
what I was saying?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Insights
Because it's the wrong word in that context.
IAWTP
--
Dave - "It is much better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved
for what you definitely are not." "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto you."
Aardvark
2012-04-03 23:03:06 UTC
Post by FromTheRafters
How can it be all about me when I'm simply one person stating my
opinion in a protest of a hate group?
It's because you're a *victim*!!!
I was a target of a hate group.
... and why what I have to say insights [SIC] such response
Well, I like to read some of your posts because of your bad spelling
and misuse of words.
ahhh ... yep.. you got me there .. I misspell words occasionally.
It's really funny, since you consider yourself smart! The word is
"incites."
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to
incite a crowd to riot.
So, what exactly does the word "insights" mean, and why does it not
apply to what I was saying?
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Insights
Because it's the wrong word in that context.
IAWTP
LOL. Your 'friend the crazy lady doesn't.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Eagle
2012-04-03 22:19:52 UTC
Indeed. She's been out of my bit-bucket for less than twenty-four hours
and I think the time is fast approaching for her and monkey-boi to go
back there to their rightful place. The signal-to-noise ratio from the
two of them is even lower than I remembered.
Hurry up and do it meathead!

Your kook pals and SE are reading this as well.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 22:28:30 UTC
Post by Eagle
Indeed. She's been out of my bit-bucket for less than twenty-four hours
and I think the time is fast approaching for her and monkey-boi to go
back there to their rightful place. The signal-to-noise ratio from the
two of them is even lower than I remembered.
Hurry up and do it meathead!
Your kook pals and SE are reading this as well.
Another loon out to piss off the maximum number of people for no reason
whatsoever.

Fucking sickening.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Eagle
2012-04-03 23:50:23 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Eagle
Indeed. She's been out of my bit-bucket for less than twenty-four hours
and I think the time is fast approaching for her and monkey-boi to go
back there to their rightful place. The signal-to-noise ratio from the
two of them is even lower than I remembered.
Hurry up and do it meathead!
Your kook pals and SE are reading this as well.
Another loon out to piss off the maximum number of people for no reason
whatsoever.
Fucking sickening.
Just you and your "ilk" meathead.
That WAS the original intent of the goons who tried to "trap" someone
here y'all didn't like.
--
Eagle
Socialism:
Tax dollars at work for those who don't
wally
2012-04-03 22:24:03 UTC
[...]
Indeed. If you think the fucking words, you may as well write the fuckers.
No shit. Say the fooking words so betty can get a cheap thrill. I
wonder when she'll leave and pester the folks on annex? They're tired
of the old hag as well.
--
Eagle
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever
regret.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 22:33:16 UTC
Post by wally
[...]
As I went on to say, monkey-boi, the sin is in the thought. If you think
it, you may as well do it. That's what Christian teaching says.
Post by wally
Say the fooking words so betty can get a cheap thrill.
What thoughts are born within your murky skull, monkey-boi?
Post by wally
I wonder
when she'll leave and pester the folks on annex?
In the short time I've been aware of Betty's existence, I've never known
her to pester anyone. You and your 'friends' on the other hand, seem to
make a career of it.
Post by wally
They're tired of the
old hag as well.
Whatever you say, monkey-boi, you unnecessarily insulting loon.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Betty
2012-04-03 23:53:31 UTC
No shit. Say the fooking words so betty can get a cheap thrill. I wonder
when she'll leave and pester the folks on annex? They're tired of the
old hag as well.
So ... tell me, Eagle .... when is the last time you saw me post to
Annex and who is tired of me there?
RonNNN
2012-04-03 23:59:37 UTC
[...]
Poor little Eagle, having to resort to "BigSteel" nymshifting tactics to
avoid the dreaded kill file!

Tell me Dave, is BigSteel related to you? A twin maybe?
Aardvark
2012-04-04 00:11:12 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by wally
[...]
Dunno why, Ron. Monkey-boi knows he *isn't* yet in my bit-bucket in this
group. Everywhere else but here.

That'll be changing quite soon, when I'm tired of using him as a chew-
toy. No amount of manipulation after that on his part will cause my
reader to display any post made by him, no matter how hard he tries.

Nym-shifting just doesn't work with my filters when I set them just right.

:-)
Post by RonNNN
Tell me Dave, is BigSteel related to you? A twin maybe?
LOL.

'Big Steel' is Duane Arnold. Duane is a black man, apparently. Or, at
least, he often tries to get the idea that he is across quite
vociferously.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
RonNNN
I've noticed they speak the same language! Ebonics was it?
ASCII
Used to go by 'buckweat'
RonNNN
2012-04-04 01:00:23 UTC
Post by ASCII
Post by RonNNN
Post by Aardvark
'Big Steel' is Duane Arnold. Duane is a black man, apparently. Or, at
least, he often tries to get the idea that he is across quite
vociferously.
I've noticed they speak the same language! Ebonics was it?
Used to go by 'buckweat'
Who, Dave or BigSteel?

I had days that I KF'd BigSteel a half dozen or more because of his nym
shifting.

Folks like him and Jenn, and their (maybe/maybe not) friend BD all seem to
have a need to see their name on the front page, good or bad.
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-04 00:03:25 UTC
I've always considered exclusively home-schooling kids as a form of child
cruelty, anyway- one of the reasons being that if the parent has an
incomplete knowledge of a subject, the child will not be fully educated
in it, which is unfair on the child, to say the least. Professional
educators are much better qualified and equipped to educate children in
specific subject than even the most well-intentioned parent. There are
many more reasons why I came to my conclusions on the subject, but I
won't bore you with them now, or ever.
Even apart from the above, one of the shortcomings of home schooling, is
the lack of interaction with peers, or a restricted subset of peers.

I have seen successes with home schooled kids, but equally I have found
many finish their schooling lacking the ability to interact with others.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-04-04 00:14:25 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
I've always considered exclusively home-schooling kids as a form of
child cruelty, anyway- one of the reasons being that if the parent has
an incomplete knowledge of a subject, the child will not be fully
educated in it, which is unfair on the child, to say the least.
Professional educators are much better qualified and equipped to
educate children in specific subject than even the most
well-intentioned parent. There are many more reasons why I came to my
conclusions on the subject, but I won't bore you with them now, or
ever.
Even apart from the above, one of the shortcomings of home schooling, is
the lack of interaction with peers, or a restricted subset of peers.
That's where the cruelty part comes in, mate.
Post by Oldus Fartus
I have seen successes with home schooled kids, but equally I have found
many finish their schooling lacking the ability to interact with others.
Yup. That's how I see it. The drawbacks for the child of home-schooling,
IMO, will in general far outweigh the benefits. I'm talking long-term,
not short-term.

Scorched-smurfs removed from group list, mate.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-04 00:08:39 UTC
[...]
they are just responding without that ability to "understand" OR the
ability to perceive clearly.
What the fuck was *that* gobbledegook all about?
Yoda lives!!
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-04-04 00:17:22 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
All because she just couldn't bring herself to say 'sorry, I used the
wrong word'.

LOL.

SCORCHED-SMURFS REMOVED.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-04 01:01:49 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Fuck - missed that one, sorry :-)
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Eagle
2012-04-04 00:39:59 UTC
Friends like *that* no one needs.
Like you are the model "friend"?
Give me a break.
can feel the true warmth.
Peter Foldes
2012-04-04 02:22:42 UTC
Eagle
2012-04-04 03:59:43 UTC
can feel the true warmth.
%
2012-04-04 04:09:06 UTC

hi
Eagle
2012-04-04 01:04:23 UTC
Aardvark was thinking very hard :

Best think you said all day, meathead.
regret.
Peter Foldes
2012-04-04 02:24:20 UTC
%
2012-04-04 02:44:54 UTC
Peter Foldes
2012-04-04 03:13:43 UTC
Crosspost removed from here also Eagle

:
Eagle
2012-04-04 04:01:42 UTC
Post by Peter Foldes
Crosspost removed from here also Eagle
Leave it be Jack. This doesn't concern you.
%
2012-04-04 04:09:30 UTC
jennicam
Fred Hall
2012-04-04 02:37:00 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 22:24:20 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <***@hotmail.com>

Did I forget to remove those dodgy news groups?
%
2012-04-04 03:45:50 UTC
its ok the more there are the more my post count gets , yay
Peter Foldes
2012-04-04 02:23:49 UTC
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-04 03:30:48 UTC
[...]
I know what you mean. I try to remember to remove SE but did decide to
leave in the others. I generally add AFJ though, if it is not on the
list.
And I forget to remove other groups as well. I have no interest in
spewing this crap over the internet. Additionally, as I've mentioned, I
sincerely believe that everyone would be better served not responding to
her or any of her group. Think about it. How much more ridiculous will
she look responding to people who aren't even talking to her. It's just
a win/win situation <g>
As I said a few minutes ago, I will give your ideas serious thought. I
do see where you are coming from.
Well, having been the target of Jenn and her "friends" for a long period
of time, I'm quite familiar with how she operates. I was warned about
her years ago, and I see why. Truth is, she enjoys the baiting and the
lying, she does it a lot. It is a game to her. All the while she
complains about people hating her, she's spewing her unsupportable
vitriol everywhere. Jenn reminds me, in many ways, of politicians who
become so entrenched in an idea, they see no way to back away from it no
matter how ridiculous or wrong it is. Why bother with such nonsense?
Now that is the exact thing which has been running through my mind since
some of the more ridiculous claims have been made. Arguing like a
politician is a fair and accurate assessment.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus