PING: All who are interested- the rat-trap group
Eagle
2012-04-01 16:29:54 UTC
I have now replied to every post, with comments on the contents of each,
mentioning anything occurring outside the rat-trap group for the first
couple of weeks of its existence.
For those who are interested, for the best results I advise my replies
are viewed in chronological order. All posts upon which I've commented
are quoted in full with my comments either in-line or below the quoted
posts.
I intend to continue commenting on these posts until the first post
after
the trap was sprung.
Sensible comments without ranting are welcomed. Anything else will be
either ignored or mocked, depending on the craziness of their content.
So says the self-appointed moral judge and jury ... shall you now be
called "Ceasar Adolf P. Reckanbacher?" (or however you used to spell it)
So you equate responding to posts as someone proclaiming themselves
judge and jury? A rather odd statement considering how much judging
you've been doing lately.
"I've now commented on all the posts of the alleged <cough cough> hate group
and have found no hate at all in any post whatsoever <cough cough>. If
anyone doubts that NO HATE exists, just feel free to read my very own
assessment of the said matter, since after all ... I'm smarter!"
Give me a break! LOLOL It's really halarious the lengths some of you go to
so you can support your hate. I imagine other hate groups do the same thing.
BTW, why don't you post like an intelligent adult and take a moment to
look things up if you can't spell them?
hmmmmmmmmmm .... When I don't swallow the garbage people would like to feed
me, they get their panties in a wad and form hate groups!
You mean the "Garbage Pail Kids"?
Here's linda;

http://tinyurl.com/8a79s84
I don't form hate groups .. never been in one .. never joined one. Feel free
if it suits you, tho.
--
Eagle
I'm just someone who would sell their soul for attention, good
or bad.--aardvark
Eagle
2012-04-01 16:32:06 UTC
[...]
What a liar you are, and you still can't spell. And you didn't answer the
question. Do you seriously believe people don't see what you're doing and
see you for who you've truly shown yourself to be, that being the chief hate
monger?
BTW, why don't you post like an intelligent adult and take a moment to
look things up if you can't spell them?
hmmmmmmmmmm .... When I don't swallow the garbage people would like to
feed me, they get their panties in a wad and form hate groups!
What does that have to do with spelling?
I don't form hate groups .. never been in one .. never joined one. Feel
free if it suits you, tho.
Of course you don't, you don't have the time. Being the hate monger
extraordinaire that you are takes up all your time. But what does that have
to do with spelling?
Who cares about spealing? The point is wates impourtant!
--
Eagle
I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you
~BD~
2012-04-01 17:09:05 UTC
Post by Eagle
[...]
:-D
--
Dave - "It is much better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved
for what you definitely are not." "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto you."
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-02 15:26:28 UTC
Oh well, that remains your problem Jenn.
Words have a way of MEANING something! LOL I don't hate anyone,
therefore, I don't say that to anyone.
Are you telling me that Betty is in the habit of saying things she
doesn't mean?
I don't know little one. Ask Betty.
And here's a question that I've been wondering about. Why do people
incorrectly assume that in order to hate someone, the word hate has to
be used in conjunction with that person is some public context?
umm ... people usually blurt out what they mean ... If they blurt out "I
hate you", they probably "hate you".
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-04-02 16:13:50 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Oh well, that remains your problem Jenn.
Words have a way of MEANING something! LOL I don't hate anyone,
therefore, I don't say that to anyone.
Are you telling me that Betty is in the habit of saying things she
doesn't mean?
I don't know little one. Ask Betty.
And here's a question that I've been wondering about. Why do people
incorrectly assume that in order to hate someone, the word hate has
to be used in conjunction with that person is some public context?
umm ... people usually blurt out what they mean ... If they blurt
out "I hate you", they probably "hate you".
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
yes they do ... otherwise they wouldn't say it. It doesn't mean that later
they can't change their mind, but in order to cancel out "hate" ful words,
once had to speak words that WILL cancel out the hate. If those words are
never spoken, is the hate canceled out? You tell me?
Jenn
SeaNymph
2012-04-02 17:50:42 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Oh really? You think kids understand that level of emotion? They
don't. And you don't speak for all kids.
Eagle
2012-04-02 19:44:04 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
And you don't speak for all kids.
Nor do you.
SeaNymph
2012-04-02 19:52:53 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
And you don't speak for all kids.
Nor do you.
I didn't say that I did. Unlike others, I do try to avoid the appearance
of posting something that indicates I speak for any group of people,
because I don't.
Eagle
2012-04-02 20:52:05 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
And you don't speak for all kids.
Nor do you.
I didn't say that I did. Unlike others, I do try to avoid the appearance of
posting something that indicates I speak for any group of people, because I
don't.
Well...that's better then.
You may carry on....<grin>
--
Eagle
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.
Aardvark
2012-04-02 22:38:44 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
So, one or all of her kids as young 'uns at one time or another stated
that they hate her.

By her 'logic', they did beforehand and still do,

Hmmmm.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Peter Foldes
2012-04-02 18:12:16 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
yes they do ... otherwise they wouldn't say it. It doesn't mean that later they
can't change their mind, but in order to cancel out "hate" full words, once had to
speak words that WILL cancel out the hate. If those words are never spoken, is
the hate canceled out? You tell me?
If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then I would be rich.

JS
Jenn
2012-04-02 18:15:04 UTC
Post by Peter Foldes
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
yes they do ... otherwise they wouldn't say it. It doesn't mean
that later they can't change their mind, but in order to cancel out
"hate" full words, once had to speak words that WILL cancel out the
hate. If those words are never spoken, is the hate canceled out? You
tell me?
If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then I would be rich.
Not me .. I might could buy a bag of popcorn at a movie theater... my
youngest is 22 and my oldest is 27.
Jenn
Peter Foldes
2012-04-02 18:35:22 UTC
Not me .. I might could buy a bag of popcorn at a movie theater... my youngest is
22 and my oldest is 27.
So? My oldest is 37 since last week and the youngest is 8. In between I have a 25
and a 16 yr old. and I might add I am also a Grandfather twice over from my 37 year
old.

Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then I would be
rich

JS
Jenn
2012-04-02 18:47:11 UTC
Post by Peter Foldes
Post by Jenn
Not me .. I might could buy a bag of popcorn at a movie theater...
my youngest is 22 and my oldest is 27.
So? My oldest is 37 since last week and the youngest is 8. In between
I have a 25 and a 16 yr old. and I might add I am also a Grandfather
twice over from my 37 year old.
I'm a grand mother of 2 .. a 3yo girl and a 6 mo boy.
Post by Peter Foldes
Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then
I would be rich
I wouldn't be rich because in 27 yrs of being a parent it was a rare
occasion that one of my kids said they hated me. I really can only remember
it being said once.... and it was apologized for quite quickly.
Jenn
SeaNymph
So, according to you, your kid did hate you. Interesting.
Eagle
2012-04-02 19:48:01 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Peter Foldes
Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then
I would be rich
I wouldn't be rich because in 27 yrs of being a parent it was a rare
occasion that one of my kids said they hated me. I really can only remember
it being said once.... and it was apologized for quite quickly.
So, according to you, your kid did hate you. Interesting.
It figures you would sum up this conversation like that, SN. Had Jenn
been someone you like, your words wouldn't be so sarcastic.
--
Eagle
Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you’ll ever
regret.
SeaNymph
2012-04-02 19:54:20 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Peter Foldes
Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then
I would be rich
I wouldn't be rich because in 27 yrs of being a parent it was a rare
occasion that one of my kids said they hated me. I really can only
remember
it being said once.... and it was apologized for quite quickly.
So, according to you, your kid did hate you. Interesting.
It figures you would sum up this conversation like that, SN. Had Jenn
been someone you like, your words wouldn't be so sarcastic.
Nothing sarcastic about it. I'm merely attempting to clarify what Jenn
herself said. And she confirmed it, so why do you feel a need to stick
your nose in it? Oh wait, I remember, this whole forum is just another
place for you and your ilk to continue your hate mongering.
Eagle
2012-04-02 20:59:08 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Nothing sarcastic about it. I'm merely attempting to clarify what Jenn
herself said. And she confirmed it, so why do you feel a need to stick your
nose in it?
As you made it so well known, this is usenet, and we are free to
comment as we see fit, so buzz off.
Post by SeaNymph
Oh wait, I remember, this whole forum is just another place for
you and your ilk to continue your hate mongering.
Me and "MY" ilk?
Well gee, let me call a staff meeting so we [my ilk] can formulate our
actions to satisfy YOUR "ilk". When our "ilks" can formulate a course
of action that will please YOUR 'ilk' as well as MY "ilk", then we will
be able to sit down and have cookies and "ilk" together without
spilling OUR "ilks". :-?
--
Eagle
I've been over there fighting with Jenn, but it's a losing battle. She
is one sharp harridan!!--Betty
Aardvark
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Eagle
2012-04-02 19:46:09 UTC
Post by Peter Foldes
Post by Jenn
Not me .. I might could buy a bag of popcorn at a movie theater... my
youngest is 22 and my oldest is 27.
So? My oldest is 37 since last week and the youngest is 8. In between I have
a 25 and a 16 yr old. and I might add I am also a Grandfather twice over from
my 37 year old.
Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then I would be
rich
JS
Well MY oldest is 42, with two kids, one in UCLA as a sophomore so
nanner nanner!
--
Eagle
Did your sack of shit 'God' forgive you --aardvark
Jenn
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-02 22:27:02 UTC
Post by Jenn
Not me .. I might could buy a bag of popcorn at a movie theater... my
youngest is 22 and my oldest is 27.
You really wouldn't know though, would you?

They also wouldn't tell you about it years later..
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-04-02 22:41:55 UTC
Post by Peter Foldes
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
yes they do ... otherwise they wouldn't say it. It doesn't mean that
later they can't change their mind, but in order to cancel out "hate"
full words, once had to speak words that WILL cancel out the hate. If
those words are never spoken, is the hate canceled out? You tell me?
If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to me,then I would be rich.
JS
Fuck, yeah.

IAWTP
-John Donne (1572-1631)
ASCII
2012-04-02 19:48:58 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
umm ... people usually blurt out what they mean ... If they blurt
out "I hate you", they probably "hate you".
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
yes they do ... otherwise they wouldn't say it. It doesn't mean that later
they can't change their mind, but in order to cancel out "hate" ful words,
once had to speak words that WILL cancel out the hate. If those words are
never spoken, is the hate canceled out? You tell me?
Even if there's no one to hear the sound,
that tree is still flat on the ground.
Jenn
2012-04-02 19:55:48 UTC
Post by ASCII
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
umm ... people usually blurt out what they mean ... If they blurt
out "I hate you", they probably "hate you".
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
yes they do ... otherwise they wouldn't say it. It doesn't mean
that later they can't change their mind, but in order to cancel out
"hate" ful words, once had to speak words that WILL cancel out the
hate. If those words are never spoken, is the hate canceled out?
You tell me?
Even if there's no one to hear the sound,
that tree is still flat on the ground.
yep ... oh the poor smashed foilage underneath it, too.
Jenn
Eagle
or bad.--aardvark
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-02 22:24:07 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Get over yourself Jenn.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Eagle
2012-04-02 19:29:39 UTC
Oh well, that remains your problem Jenn.
Words have a way of MEANING something! LOL I don't hate anyone,
therefore, I don't say that to anyone.
Are you telling me that Betty is in the habit of saying things she
doesn't mean?
I don't know little one. Ask Betty.
And here's a question that I've been wondering about. Why do people
incorrectly assume that in order to hate someone, the word hate has to
be used in conjunction with that person is some public context?
umm ... people usually blurt out what they mean ... If they blurt out "I
hate you", they probably "hate you".
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that they
actually mean it?
I think they do, at the time they said it. Anger will vent itself in
words that are intended to hurt the person they are angry with. With
Kids, they vent, and later come weeping to the one they said they hated
and beg forgiveness. Of course they will get that forgiveness, and all
will be forgiven and move on.
So says a Husband, Father, a Daddy, and a PaPa....Me.
Jenn
2012-04-02 19:51:49 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
That's kids ... Adults are a bit different, tho, when it comes to blurting
out hate.
Jenn
SeaNymph
2012-04-02 19:59:47 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
So, are you saying that you know what all adults intend to say when they
say something? I can absolutely guarantee that you don't. Just
saying..............
Jenn
2012-04-02 20:02:15 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum,
that they actually mean it?
I think they do, at the time they said it. Anger will vent itself in
words that are intended to hurt the person they are angry with. With
Kids, they vent, and later come weeping to the one they said they
hated and beg forgiveness. Of course they will get that forgiveness,
and all will be forgiven and move on.
So says a Husband, Father, a Daddy, and a PaPa....Me.
That's kids ... Adults are a bit different, tho, when it comes to
blurting out hate.
So, are you saying that you know what all adults intend to say when
they say something? I can absolutely guarantee that you don't. Just
saying..............
ummmmm I can safely say that adults say what they intend to say when they
say something.

{{looks at eagle??}}
Jenn
SeaNymph
2012-04-02 20:19:17 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Well, no you can't and there is no way you could prove that what you're
saying is correct. In fact, I know it's false. You don't know all
adults, you don't know the circumstances, you don't know what's on their
mind or what their intentions might be, you don't know how they feel
emotionally or whether or not they are truthful. You have no idea if
they're playing you, or saying something to merely get a certain
response. You don't know if they're lying, or if their words have a
designed, ulterior motive. You can't know any of those things about all
adults. And those Jenn, are simply facts. IOW, you can't say anything
about anybody but yourself.

Are you incapable of discussing the issue without help?
Eagle
2012-04-02 21:04:26 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Well, no you can't and there is no way you could prove that what you're
saying is correct. In fact, I know it's false.
Bullshit.
Dayam SN! You say one thing, then reverse yourself in the very next
statement.
Make up your forking mind!
or bad.--aardvark
Jenn
2012-04-02 21:51:00 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by SeaNymph
Well, no you can't and there is no way you could prove that what
you're saying is correct. In fact, I know it's false.
Bullshit.
Dayam SN! You say one thing, then reverse yourself in the very next
statement.
Make up your forking mind!
hahaaaaaaaahahahaha I just shook my head on that one .. <giggles>
Jenn
Eagle
regret.
Eagle
2012-04-02 21:01:31 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
VERY true! Us adults tend to hold on to that hate. Aardvarks hate for
me is a good example.
regret.
Aardvark
2012-04-02 22:30:51 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Oh well, that remains your problem Jenn.
Words have a way of MEANING something! LOL I don't hate anyone,
therefore, I don't say that to anyone.
Are you telling me that Betty is in the habit of saying things she
doesn't mean?
I don't know little one. Ask Betty.
And here's a question that I've been wondering about. Why do people
incorrectly assume that in order to hate someone, the word hate has to
be used in conjunction with that person is some public context?
umm ... people usually blurt out what they mean ... If they blurt out
"I hate you", they probably "hate you".
Do you think if one of your kids says that in a temper tantrum, that
they actually mean it?
Apparently so, mate.

I wonder how many times her adolescent children came out with that
particular ejaculation.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-02 19:09:24 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Peter Foldes
Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to
me,then I would be rich
I wouldn't be rich because in 27 yrs of being a parent it was a rare
occasion that one of my kids said they hated me. I really can only
remember it being said once.... and it was apologized for quite
quickly.
So, according to you, your kid did hate you. Interesting.
uh huh they did when they said it .. words mean something. People say what
they feel, but they also meant it when they recanted what they had
previously said and at that time they didn't hate me... they loved me!
Haven't heard them say anything but they love me since then. :D

Jenn
SeaNymph
2012-04-02 19:18:23 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by Peter Foldes
Like I said If I had a dollar everytime my kids said that to
me,then I would be rich
I wouldn't be rich because in 27 yrs of being a parent it was a rare
occasion that one of my kids said they hated me. I really can only
remember it being said once.... and it was apologized for quite
quickly.
So, according to you, your kid did hate you. Interesting.
uh huh they did when they said it .. words mean something. People say what
they feel, but they also meant it when they recanted what they had
previously said and at that time they didn't hate me... they loved me!
Haven't heard them say anything but they love me since then. :D
--
Jenn
So, your kid did hate you. Fact is, you don't know anything about what
any other person, or child means when they say that. You can't. You
can believe whatever you like, but that doesn't make it fact.

Thanks for clarifying that you kid did hate you.