PING: All who are interested- the rat-trap group
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:44:27 UTC
If you can't understand the difference between the two words, after
checking dictionary references, I don't know what else I can do to
help you. Are your home-schooled kids as bad at spelling as you are?
A great post, John.
Until you chose to write that last sentence.
Simply because she brags about how well she home-schooled them.
I see and somewhat sympathise with your point, but discussing the
friends/
family of others in a public NG isn't, I think, a very ethical thing to
do, whether or not the remarks about them are negative.
It's unfair to discuss people who aren't there to defend themselves,
and I, for one, make every effort to avoid doing so.
One has to wonder how, with regard to her own shortcomings in spelling
and grammar.
I've always considered exclusively home-schooling kids as a form of
child cruelty, anyway- one of the reasons being that if the parent has
an incomplete knowledge of a subject, the child will not be fully
educated in it, which is unfair on the child, to say the least.
Professional educators are much better qualified and equipped to
educate children in specific subject than even the most
well-intentioned parent. There are many more reasons why I came to my
conclusions on the subject, but I won't bore you with them now, or
ever.
So which university is your eldest boy attending next year?
My family is none of your fucking business, you nosy cunt. Keep your
impertinent questions to yourself.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 19:44:28 UTC
You're her fairy godfather, granting her wishes, Ron. As are we
all who reply to her.
You are exactly correct and that's really the issue. Jenn craves
attention, good, bad or otherwise. The rest of her crowd is the
same way. Jenn absolutely cannot stand to be ignored. This
continuing desire to respond to her ridiculous behavior just
enforces her beliefs and allows her to continue. I think a variety
of people, in different newsgroups, sees what a fool she's made of
herself. Why be part and parcel to that? The most idiotic thing
about this whole fiasco is that Jenn has now made a simple trap to
catch stalkers all about her. I have often said that BD should simply
be ignored. He's the same
way, and with his lousy reputation in newsgroups, he has to keep
going farther and farther afield to find people who will converse
with him, even for a brief time. Jenn use to say how bad I was to
say he should be ignored. Interesting, because I've noted of late
how often Jenn has said that very thing about others.
Just ignore the lot of them. Nothing hateful about that, just
others attempting to remove themselves from the hate mongering.
Much like Jenn, Eagle and the others wanted to post in a BD free
zone, it would be no different.
And always remember, Jenn claims to be a proponent of free speech,
but she's not. She believes in free speech for herself and her so
called friends, regardless of how bad or wrong it is, but she
clearly does not believe others share in that freedom. You can
surmise she thinks that because others are now being vilified and
slandered across the internet because Jenn didn't like what they
said.
How can it be all about me when I'm simply one person stating my
opinion in
a protest of a hate group?
RonNNN, Aardvark, yourself, OldFartus, John Karras, and probably
some people
I have blocked and never see KEEP responding to what I'm saying!
I'm only one person, after all, and why what I have to say insights
such response from all these different people is really an
interesting experiment to observe, don't you think?
IF I was even close to being a boring person, not one of you would
show any
interest at all!!
Seriously.. some of you need counseling.
--
Jenn
Your sig is broken
outmatched.
Jenn
By *any one* of their verbal/intellectual opponents.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:45:01 UTC
If you can't understand the difference between the two words, after
checking dictionary references, I don't know what else I can do to
help you. Are your home-schooled kids as bad at spelling as you are?
A great post, John.
Until you chose to write that last sentence.
Simply because she brags about how well she home-schooled them. One
has to wonder how, with regard to her own shortcomings in spelling and
grammar.
Mr Karras, I have to ask.
Go right ahead.
Do you have children and/or grandchildren .... or are you still a
student yourself?
Are you wishing to add information to your dossier on me?
LOL. Probably.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:46:46 UTC
If you can't understand how a word can be used in a sentence outside
of your comfort zone, then you should stop commenting on such
matters.
LOL. You should just frankly admit you didn't know the difference
until I pointed you in the right direction. Instead, you just spin,
in a weak attempt to absolve yourself of any blame. Par for the
course.
Blame? What I do? I didn't misspell the word I used, and the
definition of the word I did spell is applicable to how I used it.
You spelled *a* word correctly. Unfortunately, it was the wrong one.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homophone
insight != incite
Why are you posting on Usenet instead of doing your job?
Why are YOU posting to Usenet instead of doing your job? LOL
I'm not at work today as you are.
Today I have little work! It's more along the lines of 'be available'.
For Skype?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:48:18 UTC
[...]
On the contrary .. home schooling offers specialized and individualized
tutoring of each child and allows them to learn at their own pace,
therefore, allowing them to excel much quicker than any one child can do
in a public school because they are required to learn the curriculum at
the same pace as every other student regardless of their ability to
excel.
Additionally, the home schooling materials available to parents are
equivalent to the materials used in schools, plus, home schoolers have
co-ops where home school parents can share their skills with other
families by teaching different subjects. The materials available to
home schoolers is extremely wide and useful. Also, universities prefer
home schooled kids to enroll because of their study ethic and ability to
do their work unsupervised because they gain that skillset while they
are schooled at home.
Fucking bollocks. Child cruelty is unconscionable and indefensible.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 19:48:20 UTC
No, you're just a fucking trouble-making bitch, you fucking
trouble- making bitch.
FYI HTH
Fucking hate filled punk.
Making a statement of fact involves no emotion at all, monkey-boi.
Yeah, you're right.
No need to tell me something I already know, monkey-boi.
<quote>
"nothing I ever write is born of any emotion, least of all 'hate'-
totally emotion-free, in fact." --AARDVARK
Yup. I said that, monkey-boi. Got a point?
I'll shift Heaven and Earth to find his post just so I can rub his
slimy,
lying face in it. AARDVARK <end quote/>
Yup. I said that, monkey-boi. Got a point?
Just statements of fact...er hate, eh meathead?
No hate involved, monkey-boi.
Jenn
2012-04-03 19:49:07 UTC
I can't be any of those things because it appears that just about
everything I have to say someone reads it and just HAS to comment
on it.
Now that is darned confusing. Why say something and not expect
replies or comments?
A bit confusing that, mate- she wants replies, but when she gets
them makes out that she didn't want 'em.
I think you and OF are missing the point. She assumes that people
have an interest and, as she put it, they have to comment.
You would be better served to simply stop commenting. Feel free to
talk about her if that's necessary, simply don't respond to her.
You're just feeding her paranoia and her need to continue her hate
mongering.
Fact is, it doesn't matter what anyone says in any response. She
will continue to lie, to slime and to insult. She mistaken believes
that because she doesn't use foul language or the word "hate", that
makes everything she says just fine. She couldn't be more wrong,
but that's usual and expected.
Indeed. She's been out of my bit-bucket for less than twenty-four
hours and I think the time is fast approaching for her and monkey-boi
to go back there to their rightful place. The signal-to-noise ratio
from the two of them is even lower than I remembered.
woohoo!
Jenn
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:22:29 UTC
Post by Jenn
[...]
Yeah. You get a great deal of pleasure from being totally ignored.
Everyone knows that, don't they, you sto0pid bitch?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:49:13 UTC
It's really funny, since you consider yourself smart! The word is
"incites."
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action: to
incite a crowd to riot.
So, what exactly does the word "insights" mean, and why does it not
apply to what I was saying?
Holy fucking shit! The fact that there's no fucking way on earth it
could have been used instead of the other homophone and made any
fucking sense, for one.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Insights
RonNNN, Aardvark, yourself, OldFartus, John Karras, and probably some
people I have blocked and never see KEEP responding to what I'm
saying! I'm only one person, after all, and...
....why what I have to say *insights such response*....
*insights a. the capacity for understanding one's own or another's
mental processes b. the immediate understanding of the significance
of an event or action c. the ability to perceive clearly
from all these different people is really an interesting experiment to
observe, don't you think?
LOL. Thanks for proving our point, crazy, wilfully ignorant lady.
IOW ...
... why does what I have to say cause responses from people who
believe they have the *understanding or capacity for understanding (of
the significance of an event or action)* ... even tho their reactions
prove they are just responding without that ability to "understand" OR
the ability to perceive clearly.
What the fuck was *that* gobbledegook all about?
<smile> People who believe they understand or have insight love to
respond to what I say.
Refusal to explain said gobbledegook noted and mocked.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:49:47 UTC
I liked Betty and perceived she needed a friend.
So you then proceeded to needle her remorselessly, you and your
fucking 'friends', cunt.
OHH this is fresh .... lol .. you mean like you and SN used to
remorselessly needle me??? lol
Tell her to get a thicker skin like you and SN and a couple others told
me!!
Strange way you cunts have of making 'friends'.
Friends like that no one needs.
Right .. Like when you and I were friends and you called me
"bloodthirstly" and worse??
Mercy .. you're such a comedian, today!
NOTE: -l in bloodthirsty (for John K again!)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 19:51:10 UTC
Perhaps, he should be more careful in the future how he chooses to
slam people? You just never know how it might come across to other
people. OR even .. he could choose NOT to slam anyone and just be
cordial and enjoy nice discussion, instead.
Truly a beige statement.
LOL. Indeed, mate.
Get over yourself Jenn.
That'll be the day.
ROFLOL You made an announcement that YOU were going to review every
post in alt.fan.jennicam so that everyone would be able to see YOUR
viewpoint on EVERY comment! Who really needs to get over himself??
about the rat-trap group, you were whingeing and whining that I hadn't
said anything about it up till then.
No I referred to what you often say about when people don't express
their disapproval as being approval. Your silence implied approval,
IOW. But hey ... it wasn't wrong because when you actually spoke up you
confirmed your approval.
Make your fucking sto0pid mind up, will you? You either wanted me to
comment, or you didn't.
Cognitive dissonance, much?
It's no surprise that you approved of their comments... had it been me
saying the same things your disapproval would have been loud and clear.
Point out anywhere I expressed approval in my commentary, you sto0pid cow.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-04-03 20:01:08 UTC
Perhaps, he should be more careful in the future how he chooses to
slam people? You just never know how it might come across to other
people. OR even .. he could choose NOT to slam anyone and just be
cordial and enjoy nice discussion, instead.
Truly a beige statement.
Get over yourself Jenn.
, as surely you are starting to see, she can't. Everything has to
be about her, everyone has to be her friend, trust must be shared by
all, otherwise her "world" is apparently empty and unfulfilling.
well .. it's a hate group that made me it's target.

Jenn
Eagle
2012-04-03 20:06:12 UTC
Aardvark is insinuating that my grown children "hate" me,
WTF, you trouble-making bitch?????
That's what you said earlier, and you also said you don't talk about
my children, which is a lie. I complimented your son and daughter
photo. You said my kids "hate" me.
Um...you said your kid hated you.
No .. I didn't. You once again have taken what I actually said out
of context.
LOL. Pissed off that you think someone else is playing *your* tricks?
Not pissed off at all! :-) I'm in debate mode, and expect the worst
from whomever at any given moment.
You, of course, only know how to give your worst, so I haven't been
surprised by anything you've said yet.
You shook the words right out of the meathead, Jenn....buhahahahahaha!
--
Eagle
I've been over there fighting with Jenn, but it's a losing battle. She
is one sharp harridan!!--Betty
Eagle
2012-04-03 20:07:55 UTC
I think you and OF are missing the point. She assumes that people have
an interest and, as she put it, they have to comment.
You would be better served to simply stop commenting. Feel free to
talk about her if that's necessary, simply don't respond to her.
You're just feeding her paranoia and her need to continue her hate
mongering.
Fact is, it doesn't matter what anyone says in any response. She will
continue to lie, to slime and to insult. She mistaken believes that
because she doesn't use foul language or the word "hate", that makes
everything she says just fine. She couldn't be more wrong, but that's
usual and expected.
Read with interest SN, I'll not reply now but give it some serious
thought over the next day or two.
The two of them are at present circling the plug-hole leading to my bit-
bucket, mate. For reasons put forward by SN, amongst others.
As if I care, meathead.
--
Eagle
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:11:06 UTC
You and Aardvark made it sound as if my grown children hate me,
which isn't anything close to what I said.
No. It was your own warped 'logic' that made it sound that way.
No .. it was your warped interpretation of what I actually said.
Oh look Jenn! meathead lost his typing fingers!
another meathead FAIL.
He's removing the cross posts is all .. :)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:19:02 UTC
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 12:49:28 +0800, Oldus Fartus
clueless as this woman, she just fails to see her credibity
disappears
lol.... Thats really funny. You spear headed a hate group and my
protesting that hurts my credibility? Only with people who are into
hate!
Jenn, I don't care. You are doing this to yourself, nobody else.
I didn't revive a dead group so I could hate on you. You revived a
dead group so you and others could hate on me.
I'm protesting.
The word you are looking for is revolting.
No .. protesting works just fine.
No. You're fucking revolting.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-04-03 20:19:32 UTC
I can't be any of those things because it appears that just about
everything I have to say someone reads it and just HAS to comment on
it.
Now that is darned confusing. Why say something and not expect
replies or comments?
I totally expect people to reply and comment IF they are interested.
You compared me to *boring, insipid [vanilla] people*. I'm not even
close to being a "boring, insipid or a [vanilla]" woman.
You'd think with all those who HAVE to comment on what I say,
including those people and yourself who felt a need to revive a group
for the sole purpose of hating on me... that I obviously have
something of interest to say because you and others CAN'T resist
responding! geeeesh ...
Yep, geeeesh
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark