Jenn loves hate
RonNNN
2012-04-03 04:36:37 UTC
Jenn loves hate. She thrives on it. She seeks it out, and jumps on it like a
fly on shit.

The proof is right here staring us all right in the face.

Jenn has stirred up more shit than the rest of us combined!

SeaNymph had a good idea, but it really didn't matter if we moved it out of
one group to another, the same players are all here (or there).

The ones who are watching this fiasco know how the cow eats cabbage.

I'll admit, my participation in this is because I don't like the way Jenn
operates. She comes off to me like a cheap hooker. (aka slut)
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-03 05:28:56 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Jenn loves hate. She thrives on it. She seeks it out, and jumps on it
like a fly on shit.
The proof is right here staring us all right in the face.
Jenn has stirred up more shit than the rest of us combined!
SeaNymph had a good idea, but it really didn't matter if we moved it out
of one group to another, the same players are all here (or there).
The ones who are watching this fiasco know how the cow eats cabbage.
I'll admit, my participation in this is because I don't like the way
Jenn operates. She comes off to me like a cheap hooker. (aka slut)
Well said Ronn.

I am trying to keep this out of SE, but sadly it seems to be a losing
battle.

Sorry SN
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
SeaNymph
2012-04-03 12:53:03 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by RonNNN
Jenn loves hate. She thrives on it. She seeks it out, and jumps on it
like a fly on shit.
The proof is right here staring us all right in the face.
Jenn has stirred up more shit than the rest of us combined!
SeaNymph had a good idea, but it really didn't matter if we moved it out
of one group to another, the same players are all here (or there).
The ones who are watching this fiasco know how the cow eats cabbage.
I'll admit, my participation in this is because I don't like the way
Jenn operates. She comes off to me like a cheap hooker. (aka slut)
Well said Ronn.
I am trying to keep this out of SE, but sadly it seems to be a losing
battle.
Sorry SN
I hear both of you. Truth is, Jenn wants it to be everywhere. She
still doesn't realize what a fool she's making of herself and even if
she did, she wouldn't admit to it. I do know that responding to her
will serve no purpose. She cannot see beyond her own nose, beyond her
belief that she is right and everyone else is always wrong. Remember,
even after BD has admitted he was wrong once, she still continued to
attempt to whitewash what he had done. Hell, even BD told her to pipe down.
Jenn
2012-04-03 14:42:33 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by RonNNN
Jenn loves hate. She thrives on it. She seeks it out, and jumps on
it like a fly on shit.
The proof is right here staring us all right in the face.
Jenn has stirred up more shit than the rest of us combined!
SeaNymph had a good idea, but it really didn't matter if we moved
it out of one group to another, the same players are all here (or
there). The ones who are watching this fiasco know how the cow eats
cabbage.
I'll admit, my participation in this is because I don't like the way
Jenn operates. She comes off to me like a cheap hooker. (aka slut)
Well said Ronn.
I am trying to keep this out of SE, but sadly it seems to be a losing
battle.
Sorry SN
I hear both of you. Truth is, Jenn wants it to be everywhere.
Hate likes to hide. The truth has no issue with being out in the open.
Post by SeaNymph
She
still doesn't realize what a fool she's making of herself and even if
she did, she wouldn't admit to it. I do know that responding to her
will serve no purpose. She cannot see beyond her own nose, beyond her
belief that she is right and everyone else is always wrong. Remember,
even after BD has admitted he was wrong once, she still continued to
attempt to whitewash what he had done. Hell, even BD told her to pipe down.
I know that hate cannot be ignored or allowed to be hidden.
Jenn
Jenn
2012-04-03 14:39:46 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by RonNNN
Jenn loves hate. She thrives on it. She seeks it out, and jumps on it
like a fly on shit.
The proof is right here staring us all right in the face.
Jenn has stirred up more shit than the rest of us combined!
SeaNymph had a good idea, but it really didn't matter if we moved it
out of one group to another, the same players are all here (or
there). The ones who are watching this fiasco know how the cow eats
cabbage.
I'll admit, my participation in this is because I don't like the way
Jenn operates. She comes off to me like a cheap hooker. (aka slut)
Well said Ronn.
I am trying to keep this out of SE, but sadly it seems to be a losing
battle.
Sorry SN
Give up. Surrender. Admit you started a hate group and shouldn't have done
that. I haven't used any foul language, haven't cursed anyone, and haven't
been nasty or mean with anyone during this protest.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-04-03 12:43:30 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Jenn loves hate. She thrives on it. She seeks it out, and jumps on it
like a fly on shit.
The proof is right here staring us all right in the face.
Jenn has stirred up more shit than the rest of us combined!
SeaNymph had a good idea, but it really didn't matter if we moved it out
of one group to another, the same players are all here (or there).
The ones who are watching this fiasco know how the cow eats cabbage.
I'll admit, my participation in this is because I don't like the way
Jenn operates. She comes off to me like a cheap hooker. (aka slut)
No, Ron. She doesn't.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom