Hey Bear...
Betty
2012-03-20 05:32:58 UTC
This just in to the alt.2600 news room. On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:01:00
+0000 it was announced to all in a public briefing, ~BD~
Rum? Hmmm.. For now I must decline since I'm monitoring the weather,
but thank you for the offer. :)
Better do it whilst you can!
If HT sets the FBI onto you (I've shown him how!) you might just find
yourself confined betwixt four walls! ;-)
Oooooooooooo!!!! I has a scared.. lmao
First he'll have to prove it was me and, um, text files CAN be
manipulated. ;)
I wish him good luck with that though.
iWeb Technologies Inc. IWEB-BLK-03 (NET-72-55-128-0-1) 72.55.128.0 -
72.55.191.255
iWeb Dedicated CL IWEB-CL-T036-01SH (NET-72-55-168-32-1) 72.55.168.32
- 72.55.168.63
http://iweb.com/
<title>Dedicated Servers, Reliable Dedicated Hosting&amp; Advanced
Hosting Solutions | iWeb</title>
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=iweb.com
SPNAK!!!
I can assure you though, IF.. any federal agents even remotely
consider investigating me for a crime which I did not commit, I WILL
make it my mission to own his ass hard. Not the least of which, a
civil suit for defamation of character among other things.
Let's just say, he'll be in debt to me for quite a long time. :D
Hahaha! I'm in debt to you already - for both helping me and for
befriending Jenn. I'm guessing that you have done much to restore her
trust in human beings again.
Thank you! :-)
This last comment by BD made me want to throw up! I don't know how I
missed it earlier today! When did Jenn lose her faith in human beings?
She talks to them every day in every news group she finds a discussion
underway. Lately, it's mostly the ones I'm talking to that she finds so
compelling!

Now HT is in alt.2600 making accusations. It must be a club prerequisite
to falsely accuse others without any proof. There must be a newsletter
they send to each other to show up there.
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-20 06:17:28 UTC
Post by Betty
[...]
Yep, they have their little Skype chats and keep in touch daily via
email to plan their day's postings.
Post by Betty
Now HT is in alt.2600 making accusations. It must be a club prerequisite
to falsely accuse others without any proof. There must be a newsletter
they send to each other to show up there.
Fortunately BD particularly seems to be upsetting too many people. I
see where GM seems to have had enough of him now, as have a number of
others. Eventually Jenn will be forced to either put him on a leash or
risk alienating her new "friends" by continually defending his actions.
I'm enjoying seeing the story unfold.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-20 15:43:47 UTC
Oldus Fartus wrote:
[...]
Post by Oldus Fartus
Fortunately BD particularly seems to be upsetting too many people. I
see where GM seems to have had enough of him now, as have a number of
others. Eventually Jenn will be forced to either put him on a leash or
risk alienating her new "friends" by continually defending his actions.
I'm enjoying seeing the story unfold.
Jenn has already double-crossed her "best friend" -- BD. At least that's
the story in front of her other friends. If he had any smarts at all he
should have taken notice of the addition I made to the cartoon of the
sea gull to let him know. I did that because of Jenn making a new false
accusation against me.

Since he hasn't shown up in the secret group it led to, I can only think
he didn't figure it out, or Jenn told him and made him promise to not
tell that he knows. However, I can't imagine him keeping quiet about
something like that.

Doesn't matter now, as they have moved to another secret place ... maybe
on Graham's "server" where people will have to register to post ... if
he ever gets it to working.
Aardvark
2012-03-31 23:46:07 UTC
Post by Betty
[...]
Post by Oldus Fartus
Fortunately BD particularly seems to be upsetting too many people. I
see where GM seems to have had enough of him now, as have a number of
others. Eventually Jenn will be forced to either put him on a leash or
risk alienating her new "friends" by continually defending his actions.
I'm enjoying seeing the story unfold.
Jenn has already double-crossed her "best friend" -- BD.
Truth. No hate.
Post by Betty
At least that's
the story in front of her other friends. If he had any smarts at all he
should have taken notice of the addition I made to the cartoon of the
sea gull to let him know.
A neutral statement.
Post by Betty
I did that because of Jenn making a new false
accusation against me.
Another fact, probably, judging by what has happened before.
Post by Betty
Since he hasn't shown up in the secret group it led to, I can only think
he didn't figure it out, or Jenn told him and made him promise to not
tell that he knows. However, I can't imagine him keeping quiet about
something like that.
Speculation, not hate.
Post by Betty
Doesn't matter now, as they have moved to another secret place ... maybe
on Graham's "server" where people will have to register to post ... if
he ever gets it to working.
More hate-free speculation.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-03-31 23:41:01 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
[...]
Fact, coupled with intelligent speculation, whether correct or incorrect.
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Now HT is in alt.2600 making accusations. It must be a club
prerequisite to falsely accuse others without any proof. There must be
a newsletter they send to each other to show up there.
Fortunately BD particularly seems to be upsetting too many people. I
see where GM seems to have had enough of him now, as have a number of
others.
More fact. Two of 'em, in fact.
Post by Oldus Fartus
Eventually Jenn will be forced to either put him on a leash or
risk alienating her new "friends" by continually defending his actions.
A prophecy? A hope? Who knows?
Post by Oldus Fartus
I'm enjoying seeing the story unfold.
A touch of glee.

Nope, no hate in this post either.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-03-23 04:18:03 UTC
Post by Betty
[...]
It's people like you talking nasty mean stuff when I've never talked
like that about you to anyone.
Jenn
Betty
2012-03-23 05:00:30 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Betty
[...]
You are a con artist deluxe. You chose to get in my face deliberately
and make trouble for me. This is payback.
Jenn
2012-03-23 05:10:26 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Jenn
Post by Betty
[...]
I've never tried to hurt you or get back at you, and I'm no con artist.
It's people like you and RonNNN and OG that makes me lose faith in
human beings.

Thank God there are others who aren't like you.
Jenn
Betty
2012-03-23 07:29:47 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Betty
Post by Jenn
Post by Betty
[...]
You most certainly have tried to hurt me!!! Are you crazy?? What do you
call what you've done to me? A birthday party?

You hateful, evil, woman! Disgusting! You make me sick.
Aardvark
2012-03-31 23:38:27 UTC
Post by Betty
[...]
Hmmmm. Bringing a post here from elsewhere?

I don't like this. Too much like what BD and Jenn are prone to do, and
they've been told enough times it's not the done thing.

Advice for Betty: Look at what BD, Jenn and monkey-boi do, then do the
diametric opposite. That'll keep you on the right track.

As to the content of this post, definitely no hate. Plenty of rhetorical
questioning and a soupçon of wonderment and speculation.