As she sees herself
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-23 02:56:14 UTC
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-02-23 08:32:53 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/64500/Eagle-Super-Woman---64726.jpg
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-23 10:10:55 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/64500/Eagle-Super-Woman---64726.jpg
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
The low-life bottom-dwelling pond-scum David Brooks in his typical
caring fashion asks in MID <***@bt.com>:

"You mentioned that you are a cancer 'survivor'. After your treatment,
were you left with both breasts, one breast or simply none at all?"
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-02-23 10:37:52 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/64500/Eagle-Super-Woman---64726.jpg
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
<snip irrelevance>

How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?

Is any of this info wrong, btw?

--

Well, the Oldus Fartus I got to know is Australian and lives in a West
Coast town about 100 miles south of Perth. It may have been the town of

He was in the Royal Australian Navy as an enlisted man for around 7
years (I think). If I recall correctly he was a 'writer' (secretarial
branch) and reached the lowly height of Leading Hand (a bit like like a
corporal).

He had any number of jobs afterwards - ending up running a computer
business - but is now retired. He's probably in his mid sixties.

He said he was in some sort of 'Tracing People' business too, which
enabled him to locate my real life address and publish it, together with
a Google StreetView of my home, on Usenet!

Why he chose to side with Aardvark is anyone's guess; I believe he's a
family man with many grandchildren so he SHOULD have more in common with
Jenn and BD.
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-23 11:12:24 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/64500/Eagle-Super-Woman---64726.jpg
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
<snip irrelevance>
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
Is any of this info wrong, btw?
--
Well, the Oldus Fartus I got to know is Australian and lives in a West
Coast town about 100 miles south of Perth. It may have been the town of
Bunbury.
He was in the Royal Australian Navy as an enlisted man for around 7
years (I think). If I recall correctly he was a 'writer' (secretarial
branch) and reached the lowly height of Leading Hand (a bit like like a
corporal).
He had any number of jobs afterwards - ending up running a computer
business - but is now retired. He's probably in his mid sixties.
A dog's breakfast of partial truths, mixed with utter bullshit Dave. Do
try harder.
Post by ~BD~
He said he was in some sort of 'Tracing People' business too, which
enabled him to locate my real life address and publish it, together with
a Google StreetView of my home, on Usenet!
No, you can't blame me for outing your address Dave, I published a
photograph of your front door knob only. That selective memory of yours
has failed you.
Post by ~BD~
Why he chose to side with Aardvark is anyone's guess; I believe he's a
family man with many grandchildren so he SHOULD have more in common with
Jenn and BD.
LOL I will never have anything in common with liars and bigots like
your gang of mongrels Dave.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-02-23 11:44:11 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Would you like to correct me? What is incorrect?
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
He said he was in some sort of 'Tracing People' business too, which
enabled him to locate my real life address and publish it, together with
a Google StreetView of my home, on Usenet!
No, you can't blame me for outing your address Dave, I published a
photograph of your front door knob only. That selective memory of yours
has failed you.
I could swear there was a discussion of how you were able to corroborate
that I was, indeed, the Naval Officer who I claim to be.
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Why he chose to side with Aardvark is anyone's guess; I believe he's a
family man with many grandchildren so he SHOULD have more in common with
Jenn and BD.
LOL I will never have anything in common with liars and bigots like
your gang of mongrels Dave.
I don't have a 'gang', OF - if you recall 'they' set up a new group and
left me out of the loop.

My ex-RN pal in eastern Australia sent me an interesting photo of an
aircraft this morning. Out of interest, have you seen this item 'doing
the rounds' recently?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N00/1966090559/sizes/o/

Aardvark
2013-02-23 11:50:09 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Post by ~BD~
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
<snip irrelevance>
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
Is any of this info wrong, btw?
--
Well, the Oldus Fartus I got to know is Australian and lives in a West
Coast town about 100 miles south of Perth. It may have been the town
of Bunbury.
He was in the Royal Australian Navy as an enlisted man for around 7
years (I think). If I recall correctly he was a 'writer'
(secretarial branch) and reached the lowly height of Leading Hand (a
bit like like a corporal).
He had any number of jobs afterwards - ending up running a computer
business - but is now retired. He's probably in his mid sixties.
A dog's breakfast of partial truths, mixed with utter bullshit Dave.
Do try harder.
Would you like to correct me?
LOL. Yeah. Fucking right.
Post by ~BD~
What is incorrect?
Do you *really* fucking believe he'll tell you? Your actually posting all
this info, right or fucking wrong, is reason for him never to tell you a
fucking thing about himself.
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
He said he was in some sort of 'Tracing People' business too, which
enabled him to locate my real life address and publish it, together
with a Google StreetView of my home, on Usenet!
No, you can't blame me for outing your address Dave, I published a
photograph of your front door knob only. That selective memory of
yours has failed you.
I could swear there was a discussion of how you were able to corroborate
that I was, indeed, the Naval Officer who I claim to be.
So?
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Why he chose to side with Aardvark is anyone's guess; I believe he's
a family man with many grandchildren so he SHOULD have more in common
with Jenn and BD.
LOL I will never have anything in common with liars and bigots like
your gang of mongrels Dave.
I don't have a 'gang', OF
Fucking liar. You give them daily orders over email and Skype and send
off your deputy, the Beartroll cunt, to annoy and disrupt as much as it
can.
Post by ~BD~
- if you recall 'they' set up a new group and
left me out of the loop.
It's fucking bad when even your 'friends' don't want you around, isn't
it? LOL
Post by ~BD~
<SNIP ATTEMPTED DIVERSION>
Stay the fuck on subject, cunt.
--
"I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many
birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of
-Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso (20 March 43 BC – AD 17/18))
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-23 11:55:11 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I could swear there was a discussion of how you were able to corroborate
that I was, indeed, the Naval Officer who I claim to be.
Yep, that is right. You asked me to post confirming your service to
show PF he was wrong claiming you never served. I never posted your
address although I was sorely tempted on several occasions.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-02-23 12:07:41 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
I could swear there was a discussion of how you were able to corroborate
that I was, indeed, the Naval Officer who I claim to be.
Yep, that is right. You asked me to post confirming your service to
show PF he was wrong claiming you never served. I never posted your
address although I was sorely tempted on several occasions.
I accept that, but I was sure that you had obtained my address. I'm
sorry if I was mistaken about you having posted it - but you *did* show
me up by showing my front door with the brass unpolished! ;-)

Oldus Fartus
2013-02-23 12:44:57 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
I could swear there was a discussion of how you were able to corroborate
that I was, indeed, the Naval Officer who I claim to be.
Yep, that is right. You asked me to post confirming your service to
show PF he was wrong claiming you never served. I never posted your
address although I was sorely tempted on several occasions.
I accept that, but I was sure that you had obtained my address. I'm
sorry if I was mistaken about you having posted it - but you *did* show
me up by showing my front door with the brass unpolished! ;-)
Yep, I did have your address, but never posted it. If you think back
somebody had posted a Exeter address which they thought was yours. To
save an innocent person possibly being harassed I posted the pic of your
front door, clearly showing the number, knowing you would confirm it was
yours.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-02-23 12:51:55 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
I could swear there was a discussion of how you were able to corroborate
that I was, indeed, the Naval Officer who I claim to be.
Yep, that is right. You asked me to post confirming your service to
show PF he was wrong claiming you never served. I never posted your
address although I was sorely tempted on several occasions.
I accept that, but I was sure that you had obtained my address. I'm
sorry if I was mistaken about you having posted it - but you *did* show
me up by showing my front door with the brass unpolished! ;-)
Yep, I did have your address, but never posted it. If you think back
somebody had posted a Exeter address which they thought was yours. To
save an innocent person possibly being harassed I posted the pic of your
front door, clearly showing the number, knowing you would confirm it was
yours.
I understand why you did so.

And, being one of life's 'good guys', I'm sure I did confirm that. :-)

When I post a binary, are you able to view it?

Aardvark
2013-02-23 11:43:27 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Why he chose to side with Aardvark is anyone's guess; I believe he's a
family man with many grandchildren so he SHOULD have more in common
with Jenn and BD.
LOL
Indeed, mate. A definite LOL.

It seems he thinks that along with grandparenthood comes lying, sliming
and cowardice and therefore you should have become like them. Perhaps in
the case of him and his 'friends', who are definite aberrations in this
regard.
Post by Oldus Fartus
I will never have anything in common with liars and bigots like
your gang of mongrels Dave.
You certainly won't, mate. That much is clear. Unless you were to have
some kind of backward epiphany or something.
Aardvark
2013-02-23 11:37:32 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
The low-life bottom-dwelling pond-scum David Brooks in his typical
"You mentioned that you are a cancer 'survivor'. After your treatment,
were you left with both breasts, one breast or simply none at all?"
How do you think people think of you, cunt, after reading *that*?
Post by ~BD~
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
A really nice bloke with good ethical values. The polar opposite of how
they see you.
Post by ~BD~
Is any of this info wrong, btw?
<SNIP>

You have no fucking right or permission to post that fucking information,
cunt.
Aardvark
2013-02-23 11:32:47 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
How do you think others see *you*, Oldus Fartus?
The low-life bottom-dwelling pond-scum David Brooks in his typical
"You mentioned that you are a cancer 'survivor'. After your treatment,
were you left with both breasts, one breast or simply none at all?"
That certainly goes a long way towards demonstrating how people see the
boater, eh, mate? Fucking scum at best.