Aardvark makes a habit of ....
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:45:07 UTC
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam

HTH
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:46:00 UTC
May God forgive him for his blasphemies against God, including denying
His being or providence. Such a thing was once punishable by the
temporal courts with death, imprisonment, corporal punishment and fine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom
I agree Dave, it is obvious you have all the answers. The old ways
should be restored. Where will we start?
Perhaps we could stone some adulterers?
Or could force women to submit to their husband's will?
How about excluding menstruating woman from gatherings, including church?
Gays? Participants in pre-marital sex?
I'm sure we can come up with more.
Perhaps we all should follow your example and open hate groups so we can
gather like-minded people amongst us who hate the target person?
In this case .. RonNNN, and Betty are your students of hate.
Whatever you say
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:47:33 UTC
My fault entirely, Buffalo. No fault lies with you.
I may be right or I may be wrong, but I considered my original two or
three multi-crossposts to be apt, for a number of reasons.
Damn. I will have to remind myself to check where it is going before I
send the reply.
Sorry.
Buffalo
Yep. He's *a real gentleman* is Aardvark with a powerful command of the
English language, viz-a-viz
Aardvark said:-
Is your sack of shit 'God' going to forgive you, you fucking sack of
shit?
--
May God forgive him for his blasphemies against God, including denying
His being or providence. Such a thing was once punishable by the
temporal courts with death, imprisonment, corporal punishment and fine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy_law_in_the_United_Kingdom
Aardvark believes his own press, and betrays his friends.
Poor little Jenn
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:49:10 UTC
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 15:57:37 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are
others I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in
there, OF.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:15:10 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are others
I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in there, OF.
Anyone you like.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:17:16 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a
look at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick
out one person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he
is now, remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are
others I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in
there, OF.
Anyone you like.
Fuck, that woman has definitely gone off the rails this time, mate. All
three of them have a screw or two loose. Good thing they found each
other, eh?
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:55:47 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a
look at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick
out one person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he
is now, remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are
others I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in
there, OF.
Anyone you like.
Fuck, that woman has definitely gone off the rails this time, mate. All
three of them have a screw or two loose. Good thing they found each
other, eh?
She seems to be approaching meltdown, that's for sure.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 18:02:10 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are
others I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in
there, OF.
Says Jenn, "Attention Monger 1st Class" and " Foot Stomp'n Cry Baby"!
RonNNN the spammer!
You got me thinking, one good turn deserves another. Added alt.usenet.kooks
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 18:08:44 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
On 31/03/12 04:50, Jenn wrote: nothing
Thread marked read
Did everyone know that OF is the leader of a hate group? Go take a look
at alt.fan.jennicam and read from start to present. He'll pick out one
person and just go to town, so if you think you know who he is now,
remember you could be next on his list.
I've made it easier for you girl, alt.fan.jennicam added.
Let's see .. who else should I add to the list. Perhaps there are
others I'll think of... you are a bit of a kook so you'd fit right in
there, OF.
Says Jenn, "Attention Monger 1st Class" and " Foot Stomp'n Cry Baby"!
RonNNN the spammer!
You got me thinking, one good turn deserves another. Added alt.usenet.kooks
Congratulations! You're home! :D
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:53:03 UTC
What does that have to do with things Dave?
I don't have a picture in my mind of you being a low-life, although you
may be. Hard to tell for sure. I seem to vaguely remember you saying
something about standards and injustice. <shrug>
Whilst here, were you/are you married the the mother of your children?
Use your skills and do a Google search Dave - I've used the same nym
since about 98 or so.
yep .. and now you nym is besmudged because you led a hate group. How's
it feel to be exposed for what you are, OF? Do you take pages from the
KKK's manual as part of your charter?
You are funny.
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 15:59:36 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
What does that have to do with things Dave?
I don't have a picture in my mind of you being a low-life, although
you may be. Hard to tell for sure. I seem to vaguely remember you
saying something about standards and injustice. <shrug>
Whilst here, were you/are you married the the mother of your children?
Use your skills and do a Google search Dave - I've used the same nym
since about 98 or so.
yep .. and now you nym is besmudged because you led a hate group. How's
it feel to be exposed for what you are, OF? Do you take pages from the
KKK's manual as part of your charter?
You are funny.
What I've seen of her ranting today in quotes certainly has been, mate. I
think she may have finally gone right over the edge of sanity.
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.

BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to declare
Godwin's in this conversation.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:16:35 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.
BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to declare
Godwin's in this conversation.
LOL

She really can't see how silly she is making herself look.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:19:16 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.
BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to declare
Godwin's in this conversation.
LOL
She really can't see how silly she is making herself look.
She's convinced herself that all this madness she's indulging in reflects
negatively on others, mate.

Well, she's never been the brightest of sparks, has she?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:01:29 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.
BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to declare
Godwin's in this conversation.
LOL
She really can't see how silly she is making herself look.
She's convinced herself that all this madness she's indulging in reflects
negatively on others, mate.
Well, she's never been the brightest of sparks, has she?
:-)

It isn't every day I get accused of being a member of the KKK, the
Baptist Church, and get a new hat.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 17:17:23 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Oldus Fartus
(Does the KKK take anti-beige members?)
LOL. If they do, get me an application form while you're at the
recruitment office, mate.
BTW This KKK bollocks may actually almost be grounds for you to
declare Godwin's in this conversation.
LOL
She really can't see how silly she is making herself look.
She's convinced herself that all this madness she's indulging in
reflects negatively on others, mate.
Well, she's never been the brightest of sparks, has she?
:-)
It isn't every day I get accused of being a member of the KKK, the
Baptist Church, and get a new hat.
It's all on the up for you today, mate.

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 15:55:52 UTC
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 15:59:07 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
You'd fit right in with the kooks! LOL
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:17:57 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
You'd fit right in with the kooks! LOL
Been there, done that. Was a regular poster there at one stage.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:00:29 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
... attitude was, I thought, discarded half a century ago.
Yes .. I thought attitudes like yours, OF, had been discarded half a
century ago, but it appears your penchant for hate has been exposed.
I haven't seen anyone but you mention hate beige-girl.
I think monkey-boi has from time to time, mate.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:01:29 UTC
details now.
Westboro Baptist Church, mate. The kind of church BD would probably
belong to were he in the US.
That's the one!
Projecting againt OF? You're the only one here who spearheaded a hate
group, so it stands to reason Westboro would be your home church along
with RonNNN, and Betty.
May the terrible trinity, OF, RonNNN, & Betty be at home there.
You are funny.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 16:10:58 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
details now.
Westboro Baptist Church, mate. The kind of church BD would probably
belong to were he in the US.
That's the one!
Projecting againt OF? You're the only one here who spearheaded a hate
group, so it stands to reason Westboro would be your home church along
with RonNNN, and Betty.
May the terrible trinity, OF, RonNNN, & Betty be at home there.
You are funny.
I'm a happy person for the most part, OF.

OTOH, you have to be lonely and sad to begin your own hate group.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:20:54 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
details now.
Westboro Baptist Church, mate. The kind of church BD would probably
belong to were he in the US.
That's the one!
Projecting againt OF? You're the only one here who spearheaded a hate
group, so it stands to reason Westboro would be your home church along
with RonNNN, and Betty.
May the terrible trinity, OF, RonNNN, & Betty be at home there.
You are funny.
I'm a happy person for the most part, OF.
OTOH, you have to be lonely and sad to begin your own hate group.
Whatever you say little one.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:02:43 UTC
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:05:19 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:22:30 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
Oh great, I love hats. Hats with badges. Big fucking badges.

:-)
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:29:28 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
Oh great, I love hats. Hats with badges. Big fucking badges.
:-)
As long as the big fucking badge doesn't have a big fucking 'D' on it,
mate, it's all good.

BTW. That made me really laugh out loud.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
John Karras
2012-03-31 16:38:12 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
You've been dubbed leader of the the terrible trinity hate group: OF,
Are you saying OF has to knock her up? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:41:23 UTC
Post by John Karras
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
You've been dubbed leader of the the terrible trinity hate group: OF,
RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
Are you saying OF has to knock her up? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
LOL.Not that kind of 'knocking up', John.I agree with your
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! assessment of that.

I was thinking more of the other colloquial proper English (as opposed to
Americanese) meaning of the phrase.

FYI
HTH
HAND

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
John Karras
Yeah, I know .. but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity!
Aardvark
2012-03-31 18:08:11 UTC
Post by John Karras
Post by Aardvark
Post by John Karras
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
Are you saying OF has to knock her up? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
LOL.Not that kind of 'knocking up', John.I agree with your
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! assessment of that.
I was thinking more of the other colloquial proper English (as opposed
to Americanese) meaning of the phrase.
Yeah, I know .. but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity!
Yabbut, now I can't get some really horrible images out of my head. Where
can I buy some Brillo pads for the cerebrum?

You, sir, are a cunt.

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
John Karras
2012-03-31 18:37:38 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by John Karras
Post by Aardvark
Post by John Karras
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
Are you saying OF has to knock her up? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
LOL.Not that kind of 'knocking up', John.I agree with your
EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! assessment of that.
I was thinking more of the other colloquial proper English (as opposed
to Americanese) meaning of the phrase.
Yeah, I know .. but I just couldn't pass up the opportunity!
Yabbut, now I can't get some really horrible images out of my head.
Where can I buy some Brillo pads for the cerebrum?
Wot's it called... Tesco's? Look in the masculine aisle, very near the
sacks .. should be a sign: "Brain Brillo in case your sack fell off"
Post by Aardvark
You, sir, are a cunt.
:-)
Thanks!!
SeaNymph
I'm so glad you said that, I didn't want to <g>
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:42:52 UTC
Post by John Karras
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
You've been dubbed leader of the the terrible trinity hate group: OF,
RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
I vote the leader gets a hat, mate. Jenn was a sempstress once, I
believe. Maybe if you ask her nicely she'll knock you one up.
Are you saying OF has to knock her up? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
OMG

I'll pass on that one John.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 16:11:55 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Do keep up
OF, RonNNN, and Betty core group members.
Do I get a hat?
no hat for you .. you get the privilege of being the leader of a hate group.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:07:22 UTC
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.

Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 16:11:40 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.
Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
Heh. Why do I imagine that your suggestion would result in some Kafka-
esque nightmare for Jenn, mate?
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:23:59 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.
Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
Heh. Why do I imagine that your suggestion would result in some Kafka-
esque nightmare for Jenn, mate?
<Looks around room and whistles>
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Ferd Berfle
2012-03-31 18:25:24 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.
Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
Shall we loan you our most capable Complaint Department Supervisor, Ms.
Helen Waite?

Anytime someone has a complaint, tell 'em to fill out the complaint form and
go to Helen Waite.
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
SeaNymph
ROFL...got her working hours?
Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:03:29 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Ferd Berfle
Post by Oldus Fartus
I spport the right to protest,
Good .. because I'm protesting your hate group that you, RonNNN, and
Betty created and reveled in.
Good for you. Fill out form 22153A and present it to the lass at the
front counter along with the appropriate fee.
Your custom is important to us - have a nice day.
Shall we loan you our most capable Complaint Department Supervisor, Ms.
Helen Waite?
Anytime someone has a complaint, tell 'em to fill out the complaint
form and go to Helen Waite.
ROFL...got her working hours?
They're on the wall in Franz Kafka's office.

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
SeaNymph
Well that would make sense <g>
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:10:57 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 16:26:26 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to
alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.

You showed your true colors.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:42:39 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to
alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 16:49:12 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to
alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:53:48 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to
alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 17:01:25 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to
alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name
in it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
LOL. Just sit back and let the crazy lady do your job for you, mate.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:08:24 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name
in it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
LOL. Just sit back and let the crazy lady do your job for you, mate.
She is doing a good job of melting down. She must be fun at work.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 17:22:05 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name
in it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
LOL. Just sit back and let the crazy lady do your job for you, mate.
She is doing a good job of melting down. She must be fun at work.
melting down? LOL I'm having a great day and not angry about anything.
I'm PROTESTING... I don't need to be angry or even melt down to
protest something.

Every word I've posted has been calm and collected and relaxed! I enjoy
a good protest just like I enjoy a good debate. :-)
Jenn
SeaNymph
2012-03-31 18:27:24 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
More lies Jenn, this is really getting pathetic. In order to
effectively protest, people have to know and understand the issue, all
sides of the issue. Otherwise, it's just baseless, unfounded hate
mongering. You are attempting to make others dislike a group of people
that you dislike, without providing them any reason to do so. I can't
believe you can't see that.
Aardvark

-John Donne (1572-1631)
Bullwinkle

believe you can't see that.
Eagle
2012-03-31 20:18:35 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Don't you just love the way SN tries to tell you how to poast, Jenn?
Cracks me up! lol
--
Eagle
I like you. People say I’ve got no taste, but I like you
RonNNN
2012-03-31 20:28:21 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
What cracks me up is the way Jenn pulls your strings and tells you how,
what, when, and where to post! You truly are *her* puppet!

Do you have a monogrammed collar that you wear for her on your video chats?
Eagle
2012-03-31 21:58:00 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Do you have a monogrammed collar that you wear for her on your video chats?
You sure are fixated on those video chats Jenn and I have...why is
that, ron? You want to join in or something?
--
Eagle
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.
RonNNN
2012-03-31 22:03:44 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Do you have a monogrammed collar that you wear for her on your video chats?
You sure are fixated on those video chats Jenn and I have...why is that,
ron? You want to join in or something?
Sure! Put some of your trysts on You-tube so everyone can see! This ought to
be a hoot!
Eagle
2012-03-31 22:08:28 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by RonNNN
Do you have a monogrammed collar that you wear for her on your video chats?
You sure are fixated on those video chats Jenn and I have...why is that,
ron? You want to join in or something?
Sure! Put some of your trysts on You-tube so everyone can see! This ought to
be a hoot!
OK, but only if you join in. :D
--
Eagle
Did your sack of shit 'God' forgive you --aardvark
SeaNymph
2012-03-31 17:13:42 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to
alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
Surely I cannot be the only person that sees that Jenn's most current
vendetta just makes her look bad, and no one else. I mean she is merely
yapping about the same thing over and over, all the while providing
absolutely nothing that even remotely validates what she's saying. How
does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?

And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
Jenn
2012-03-31 17:30:30 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
Surely I cannot be the only person that sees that Jenn's most current
vendetta just makes her look bad, and no one else.
To those people who actually go to see the beginnings of their hate
group will see the truth of what I'm protesting.
Post by SeaNymph
I mean she is merely
yapping about the same thing over and over, all the while providing
absolutely nothing that even remotely validates what she's saying.
On the contrary.. I point people to afj so they can read for themselves
the hate filled posts of OF, RonNNN, and Betty. There is no need to
quote anything which leads to being accused of taking things out of context.
Post by SeaNymph
How
does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Jenn
Eagle
2012-03-31 17:54:00 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
How
does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what OF,
RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart.. others will
ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Well I have to go take care of some chores, so hold the fort down while
I'm gone.
Behave yourself now... lol
Jenn
2012-03-31 17:57:40 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Well I have to go take care of some chores, so hold the fort down while
I'm gone.
Behave yourself now... lol
I'll be heading out for lunch soon and then out in the garden to do some
re-arranging of stuff and setting in some more tomatos. I've almost got
it all set up for summer, too. :D
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:56:33 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
How
does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Good for you little one, I have added alt.usenet.kooks
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 18:01:17 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
How
does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Good for you little one, I have added alt.usenet.kooks
Finally you're at home! :D
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 18:05:58 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
How does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Good for you little one, I have added alt.usenet.kooks
Fuck! You beat me to it, mate!!!!

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 18:27:28 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
How does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting<g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Good for you little one, I have added alt.usenet.kooks
Fuck! You beat me to it, mate!!!!
:-)
Just seemed to be about time mate.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
SeaNymph
2012-03-31 18:31:06 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
Let's hope he didn't train up any offspring to be haters like he is.
If you want any replies Jenn, they will all be posted to alt.fan.jennicam
ahhh ... so you can hide your true penchant for hate?
How is it hiding little one? alt.fan.jennicam is *your* grouyp after all.
....... and you know you resurrected some old group that HAS my name in
it just for the sole purpose of hate.
You showed your true colors.
Never mind little one. Must be foot stamping time eh?
No need to stamp a foot! ROFLOL Just pointing people to your own hate
group is all that needs to be done.
Good - that was the whole purpose of the exercise.
Surely I cannot be the only person that sees that Jenn's most current
vendetta just makes her look bad, and no one else.
To those people who actually go to see the beginnings of their hate
group will see the truth of what I'm protesting.
Jenn, seriously, pay attention. I read the whole thing, the entire
thing. You aren't protesting anything, you're slandering people.
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
I mean she is merely
yapping about the same thing over and over, all the while providing
absolutely nothing that even remotely validates what she's saying.
On the contrary.. I point people to afj so they can read for themselves
the hate filled posts of OF, RonNNN, and Betty. There is no need to
quote anything which leads to being accused of taking things out of context.
You probably want to stop doing that. There is nothing there that
validates what you're saying, and you have never provided a single thing
that would make anyone see what you think you see. In fact, doing so
only leads people to your own little hidey hole, where you clearly
insult people and do nothing about the fact that you ditched your so
called friend. Not looking too snappy for you.
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
How
does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Are you judge and jury? Are you the internet police? You seem to be
acting like others are incapable of making their own decisions. Are you
calling people stupid? You're really not helping whatever case you
think you have.
Aardvark
2012-03-31 18:35:10 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by SeaNymph
How does she imagine that makes anyone look bad but herself?
And yes, I left the crossposting <g>
I added some. There are people elsewhere who need to be warned of what
OF, RonNNN, and Betty are really like. Some will take it to heart..
others will ignore it. I did what I could to warn them.
Are you judge and jury? Are you the internet police? You seem to be
acting like others are incapable of making their own decisions. Are you
calling people stupid? You're really not helping whatever case you
think you have.
LOL. Does she ever?

Not that I can ever recall, anyway.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Eagle
2012-03-31 17:52:02 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Surely I cannot be the only person
Well no, you aren't all alone now, SN. You just couldn't stand just
reading this crap, you had to flop in and drop a load.
Tisk tisk tisk, SN...
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:54:42 UTC
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Well she definitely can't see it SN. She got caught in a trap, has had
her little protest, and now just needs to get on with life.
I don't care whether she keeps it going herself, but she is rapidly
starting to look like AUK material.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 18:00:07 UTC
Well she definitely can't see it SN. She got caught in a trap, has had
her little protest, and now just needs to get on with life.
I don't care whether she keeps it going herself, but she is rapidly
starting to look like AUK material.
You trolled .. that makes you a TROLL ...

btw .. I've let Eagle and Graham know how I found that group and it has
NOTHING to do with Betty. You simply don't know how to do a google
groups search, evidently.
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 18:33:13 UTC
Post by Jenn
Well she definitely can't see it SN. She got caught in a trap, has had
her little protest, and now just needs to get on with life.
I don't care whether she keeps it going herself, but she is rapidly
starting to look like AUK material.
You trolled .. that makes you a TROLL ...
Shit yeah. I told you that was exactly what I am doing to you, and you
keep coming back for more.
Post by Jenn
btw .. I've let Eagle and Graham know how I found that group and it has
NOTHING to do with Betty. You simply don't know how to do a google
groups search, evidently.
I don't care. You had the opportunity to prove me wrong, but chose not
to. Doesn't really matter now.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
RonNNN
2012-03-31 19:13:13 UTC
Post by Jenn
btw .. I've let Eagle and Graham know how I found that group and it has
NOTHING to do with Betty. You simply don't know how to do a google
groups search, evidently.
I don't care. You had the opportunity to prove me wrong, but chose not
to. Doesn't really matter now.
And you did notice when I said she could put it to rest, her only response
was "How can I trust you?" WTF? I was willing to apologize to her in public
if she could prove how she found the group while searching "Google" for one
of her old posts.

Just more "Jenn Spin".

And now a commercial break...

... or this one (not my particular style of music, but it has a message)

http://youtu.be/9jWuz2jm2WU

... good old country

RonNNN
2012-03-31 19:18:16 UTC
Oops... that second link should have gone to

Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:12:59 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Oops... that second link should have gone to
http://youtu.be/Jm5AMwooqSY
Hmmmm. Not my type of mucus, I'm afraid.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
RonNNN
2012-03-31 20:19:28 UTC
Not mine either, I just added it to quell the hecklers! [g]
Aardvark
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:11:50 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Jenn
btw .. I've let Eagle and Graham know how I found that group and it
has NOTHING to do with Betty. You simply don't know how to do a google
groups search, evidently.
I don't care. You had the opportunity to prove me wrong, but chose not
to. Doesn't really matter now.
And you did notice when I said she could put it to rest, her only
response was "How can I trust you?" WTF? I was willing to apologize to
her in public if she could prove how she found the group while searching
"Google" for one of her old posts.
Just more "Jenn Spin".
And now a commercial break...
http://youtu.be/9jWuz2jm2WU
... or this one (not my particular style of music, but it has a message)
http://youtu.be/9jWuz2jm2WU
Heh.Peter Andre- the best-known Cypriot-Australian living in the UK.

:-)
Post by RonNNN
... good old country
http://youtu.be/iyoPaVxMyWY
Even I almost like that one. Or, at least,I find it bearable enough to
listen for the full length of the track.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-03-31 22:54:05 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Jenn
btw .. I've let Eagle and Graham know how I found that group and it has
NOTHING to do with Betty. You simply don't know how to do a google
groups search, evidently.
I don't care. You had the opportunity to prove me wrong, but chose not
to. Doesn't really matter now.
And you did notice when I said she could put it to rest, her only
response was "How can I trust you?" WTF?
Answer my question. Tell me how I am to trust that you will do what you
say? You blew it off.

Post by RonNNN
her in public if she could prove how she found the group while searching
"Google" for one of her old posts.
I want more than an apology from you, RonNNN. Are you up for it?

Seriously ... I'll tell you and everyone how I stumbled on your little
hatefest group if you agree to my terms.
Jenn
RonNNN
2012-03-31 23:56:45 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by RonNNN
her in public if she could prove how she found the group while searching
"Google" for one of her old posts.
I want more than an apology from you, RonNNN. Are you up for it?
Seriously ... I'll tell you and everyone how I stumbled on your little
hatefest group if you agree to my terms.
No , Jenn, I'm not up for *anything* with you. You've already made it
perfectly clear that you are a liar, and you have made a perfect fool of
yourself, and that's good enough for me.

I gave you a very simple way of saving face, and you blew it.

Fuck you and *your* terms, you aren't in control here.

Now go off and stomp your little foot and whine some more.
Jenn
2012-04-01 00:38:57 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Jenn
Post by RonNNN
her in public if she could prove how she found the group while searching
"Google" for one of her old posts.
I want more than an apology from you, RonNNN. Are you up for it?
Seriously ... I'll tell you and everyone how I stumbled on your little
hatefest group if you agree to my terms.
No , Jenn, I'm not up for *anything* with you. You've already made it
perfectly clear that you are a liar, and you have made a perfect fool of
yourself, and that's good enough for me.
I gave you a very simple way of saving face, and you blew it.
You, OF, and Betty are the ones who needed to save face and you blew it.
NO amount of wigling is going to change what you did.
Post by RonNNN
Fuck you and *your* terms, you aren't in control here.
Now go off and stomp your little foot and whine some more.
Just what I thought.. You aren't a man of your word and you never had
any intentions of keeping your word.

Now everyone knows.
Jenn
Eagle
2012-04-01 00:55:28 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Jenn
Post by RonNNN
Fuck you and *your* terms, you aren't in control here.
Now go off and stomp your little foot and whine some more.
Just what I thought.. You aren't a man of your word and you never had any
intentions of keeping your word.
Now everyone knows.
What did you expect from the little fag?
Let the punk wallow in his undies, Jenn.
can feel the true warmth.
RonNNN
2012-04-01 01:00:09 UTC
Post by Jenn
Post by RonNNN
Post by Jenn
Post by RonNNN
Fuck you and *your* terms, you aren't in control here.
Now go off and stomp your little foot and whine some more.
Just what I thought.. You aren't a man of your word and you never had any
intentions of keeping your word.
Now everyone knows.
Tell us all, step by step how you "stumbled" into the trap Jenn. It has
already been disproved. It doesn't matter at this point, you've already
proven yourself to be a liar.

Just like Graham, I can speculate how you "stumbled" upon it, but it will
never jive with what you have already said.

Actually, the truth would have been your best approach, but you blew it!
LOL!

Aardvark
2012-03-31 18:04:39 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Yeah, mate. I'm surprised no one has yet thought to turn this post into
kook-fodder yet.

Oversight corrected.

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-03-31 18:09:24 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
You're home too! enjoy ..
Jenn
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 18:34:28 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by SeaNymph
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Jenn
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
That wasn't nice little one.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:26:58 UTC
What is unbelievable is *you're complaining* that I actually found a
hate group that's has *my name* in it that was resurrected by the unholy
trinity of OF, RonNNN, and Betty for the sole purpose of spreading more
hate JUST like other groups that you complain about and disapprove of
like that Westboro church!
Who is complaining, oh beige one? It was expected that it would be found.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:47:00 UTC
Like small children, it appears that the 3 of them crave attention,
even
if it's bad. They continue to excuse each other's behavior, they
apparently revel in hurting others and ignoring their own hypocritical
behavior. What they are really doing is showing everyone how ridiculous
and hateful they are. That's fine, I don't really care. What I do know
is how bent out of shape they get if they are talked about and not
talked to. LOL
wow .. finally you're coming to your senses and giving OF, RonNNN, and
Betty the real talking to that they need from you! Their hate group
needs to be exposed for what it is just like other hate groups need to
be exposed.
Says Jenn, "Attention Monger 1st Class" and " Foot Stomp'n Cry Baby"!
When you protest things you don't like you consider it all sweet smelling.
You stink along with OF, and Betty, and even aardvark.
Hate group are vile and disgusting and need to be exposed. Why you felt
a need to join a hate group is beyond reason and common sense, IMO.
I've seen some really BAD groups in cross-posts over the last few
months. You really should go check them out, RonNNN. You'd feel more at
home there.
Good for you little one.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 16:52:01 UTC
I'm doing what Aardvark does. He sees it as his fit duty to warn
everyone of what he doesn't like about BD.
It's acceptable and approved by you and others for him to do so, since
no one objects to it.
Likewise, I'm warning everyone in like manner that OF began a hate group
with you and Betty as it's chief members.
Beware whoever thinks these people are harmless, if you get on their bad
side, they will point their hate at you.
Yep - I invite all to come to alt.fan.jennicam
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:37:07 UTC
And neither of us would hazard a guess, mate. What goes on in those
peoples' heads and passes for 'thought process' is a mystery to those of
us of a more 'normal' disposition, I suppose.
If a normal disposition to you is spewing hate then I'd rather not be in
any group you deem as 'normal'.
Bye then ....
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 17:43:42 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
And neither of us would hazard a guess, mate. What goes on in those
peoples' heads and passes for 'thought process' is a mystery to those
of us of a more 'normal' disposition, I suppose.
If a normal disposition to you is spewing hate then I'd rather not be
in any group you deem as 'normal'.
Bye then ....
LOL. Little Missus I-always-paint-myself-into-logical-corners has done it
again, it seems, mate.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 18:20:52 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
And neither of us would hazard a guess, mate. What goes on in those
peoples' heads and passes for 'thought process' is a mystery to those
of us of a more 'normal' disposition, I suppose.
If a normal disposition to you is spewing hate then I'd rather not be
in any group you deem as 'normal'.
Bye then ....
LOL. Little Missus I-always-paint-myself-into-logical-corners has done it
again, it seems, mate.
I bet she lets us down - again.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 17:41:55 UTC
They still do that, under the guise of their baptist religion. Many
municipalities have passed laws that keep these horrid people a
distance
away from those funerals.
Maybe that's the problem with OF, RonNNN, and Betty? They're secretly
part of that movement so they see nothing wrong with creating hate
groups?
You really should stop Jenn. You are making a total and complete fool of
yourself with this relentless hate mongering. Considering that you claim
you wanted a place where this sort of thing didn't exist, it makes you
quite the obvious hypocrite. And this latest attack is just beyond
belief.
This latest attack from OF, RonNNN, & Betty is what I'm protesting.
Their obvious hate mongering.
What attacks little one? For days your so-called KKK-Baptist-hate
mongers have only been responding to your posts.

Your boss must be really understanding, do you ever do any work?
I don't hate anyone. You won't find a word said in hate by me on the
groups when I took time off from SE. Nada .. No need to .. because I
don't hate anyone.
OTOH .. OF, RonNNN, and Betty resurrected a group for the sole purpose
of hate.
We all know the story little one.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Jenn
2012-03-31 17:53:38 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
OTOH .. OF, RonNNN, and Betty resurrected a group for the sole purpose
of hate.
We all know the story little one.
... and now many more people also know the same story ... I'm the
protester, and some of those people will actually go read for themselves
to find out why I'm protesting. Hopefully, some of those people will
pay attention to my warning.
Jenn
RonNNN
Says Jenn, while stomping her little foot! LOL
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-31 18:24:32 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
OTOH .. OF, RonNNN, and Betty resurrected a group for the sole purpose
of hate.
We all know the story little one.
... and now many more people also know the same story ... I'm the
protester, and some of those people will actually go read for themselves
to find out why I'm protesting. Hopefully, some of those people will pay
attention to my warning.
Good for you. I'll do my bit and add a few groups too, ok?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
SeaNymph
2012-03-31 19:52:34 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
OTOH .. OF, RonNNN, and Betty resurrected a group for the sole purpose
of hate.
We all know the story little one.
... and now many more people also know the same story ... I'm the
protester, and some of those people will actually go read for themselves
to find out why I'm protesting. Hopefully, some of those people will pay
attention to my warning.
I'm fairly confident that most people would see you in the same light
that those in the comp group saw you when you tried this before,
absolutely unsuccessfully.

If your intent was truly to warn people, which it clearly isn't, you're
going about it the wrong way by continuing to insult people with no
backup. Might want to rethink your strategy.