Boobs
Bullwinkle
2012-04-07 15:10:14 UTC
Boobs prove beyond any doubt that men can concentrate on two things at once.
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-07 15:26:46 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
Boobs prove beyond any doubt that men can concentrate on two things at once.
LOL
--
Cheers
Oldus (Svengali) Fartus
Bullwinkle
2012-04-08 03:05:24 UTC
I crave weiners and balls myself.
LOL
Bullwinkle
2012-04-08 06:20:01 UTC
ubject: Re: Boobs
From: " Bullwinkle" <***@loa..mo>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jennicam,microsoft.public.test.here
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 22:05:24 -0500

LOL
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-08 07:00:17 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
I crave weiners and balls myself.
Why is that Eagle?
--
Cheers
Oldus (Svengali) Fartus
Bullwinkle
2012-04-08 07:38:39 UTC
Perhaps he is gay?
Why is that Eagle?
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-08 08:06:33 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
Perhaps he is gay?
Nah, don't think so - but in the interests of reconciliation, I couldn't
possibly comment on the lifestyle choices of another.
--
Cheers
Oldus (Svengali) Fartus
Eagle
2012-04-08 16:17:14 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Bullwinkle
Perhaps he is gay?
Nah, don't think so - but in the interests of reconciliation, I couldn't
possibly comment on the lifestyle choices of another.
I don't read Bullwinkle any longer, and can't find the original post,
so any comment would be limited to this one.
--
Eagle
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
can feel the true warmth.
Jenn
2012-04-08 16:27:05 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Bullwinkle
Perhaps he is gay?
Nah, don't think so - but in the interests of reconciliation, I
couldn't possibly comment on the lifestyle choices of another.
I don't read Bullwinkle any longer, and can't find the original post, so
any comment would be limited to this one.
I don't read that nym either... blocked it a long time ago.
Jenn
Betty
2012-04-09 04:35:32 UTC
OF ... why have you added "Svengali" to your sig? Are you a hypnotist? [g]
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-09 09:37:47 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Bullwinkle
Boobs prove beyond any doubt that men can concentrate on two things at once.
LOL
OF ... why have you added "Svengali" to your sig? Are you a hypnotist? [g]
LOL

I'm told I am the evil influence, so Svengali or Rasputin seem appropriate.
--
Cheers
Oldus (Svengali) Fartus
Betty
You horrible man!!! [g]
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-10 03:09:08 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Bullwinkle
Boobs prove beyond any doubt that men can concentrate on two things at once.
LOL
OF ... why have you added "Svengali" to your sig? Are you a
hypnotist? [g]
LOL
I'm told I am the evil influence, so Svengali or Rasputin seem appropriate.
You horrible man!!! [g]
Talking of tits though, sad to see one of my old favourites has
disappeared. At least this site remembers it :-)
http://www.williamtasso.com/things/nice-tits.asp
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-04-10 04:52:50 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Bullwinkle
Boobs prove beyond any doubt that men can concentrate on two things at once.
LOL
OF ... why have you added "Svengali" to your sig? Are you a
hypnotist? [g]
LOL
I'm told I am the evil influence, so Svengali or Rasputin seem appropriate.
You horrible man!!! [g]
Talking of tits though, sad to see one of my old favourites has
disappeared. At least this site remembers it :-)
http://www.williamtasso.com/things/nice-tits.asp
Don't you love words with more than one meaning? They have a running
joke in alt.2600 about boobies. [g] I can say no more ... it would not
be prudent.
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-10 05:32:15 UTC
Post by Betty
Don't you love words with more than one meaning? They have a running
joke in alt.2600 about boobies. [g] I can say no more ... it would not
be prudent.
lol
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Bullwinkle
Bullwinkle
2012-04-11 10:42:02 UTC
dave: later I start to add other groups.
better get hold of your stooge.

david can thank his butt bud dave.

Domain name:
ibuoy.co.uk
David Brooks
Jersey Cottage
86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton
Devon
EX9 6ER
United Kingdom

Subject: Re: This is the one I wanted on Zimmerman. He can get no more
chicken-shit than this.
From: " Bullwinkle" <***@loa..mo>
Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

Aardvark
2012-04-09 15:56:15 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Bullwinkle
Boobs prove beyond any doubt that men can concentrate on two things at once.
LOL
OF ... why have you added "Svengali" to your sig? Are you a hypnotist? [g]
LOL
I'm told I am the evil influence, so Svengali or Rasputin seem
appropriate.
Talking about Rasputin, mate, did you know that the final bullet that
went into him can *only* have been fired by a weapon carried by a British
MI6 operative?
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-10 01:44:09 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Talking about Rasputin, mate, did you know that the final bullet that
went into him can *only* have been fired by a weapon carried by a
British MI6 operative?
The whole story was fascinating!
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-04-10 23:09:05 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Aardvark
Talking about Rasputin, mate, did you know that the final bullet that
went into him can *only* have been fired by a weapon carried by a
British MI6 operative?
The whole story was fascinating!
Certainly was, mate. Apparently the British weren't too keen on the fact
that he had the ear of the Czarina (and possibly other bodily parts :-)),
as he was trying to keep Russia out of WWI. The Brits, of course, wanted
half the German army tied up on an Eastern front, for obvious reasons.

The assassination plot was either very fortuitous or had the mucky
fingers of MI6 all over it.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Betty
2012-04-10 23:28:00 UTC
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Aardvark
Talking about Rasputin, mate, did you know that the final bullet that
went into him can *only* have been fired by a weapon carried by a
British MI6 operative?
The whole story was fascinating!
Certainly was, mate. Apparently the British weren't too keen on the fact
that he had the ear of the Czarina (and possibly other bodily parts :-)),
as he was trying to keep Russia out of WWI. The Brits, of course, wanted
half the German army tied up on an Eastern front, for obvious reasons.
The assassination plot was either very fortuitous or had the mucky
fingers of MI6 all over it.
What's the difference between MI5 and MI6? Other than the numbers ....
(please don't tell me that Google is my friend!! [g])
Aardvark
2012-04-10 23:44:49 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Aardvark
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Aardvark
Talking about Rasputin, mate, did you know that the final bullet that
went into him can *only* have been fired by a weapon carried by a
British MI6 operative?
The whole story was fascinating!
Certainly was, mate. Apparently the British weren't too keen on the
fact that he had the ear of the Czarina (and possibly other bodily
parts :-)),
as he was trying to keep Russia out of WWI. The Brits, of course,
wanted half the German army tied up on an Eastern front, for obvious
reasons.
The assassination plot was either very fortuitous or had the mucky
fingers of MI6 all over it.
What's the difference between MI5 and MI6? Other than the numbers ....
(please don't tell me that Google is my friend!! [g])
MI5's area of operations is within the UK and they are answerable to the
Home Secretary. On the other hand, MI6's area of operations is anywhere
*but* the UK and they are answerable to the Foreign Secretary. They are
also known as the SIS- Secret Intelligence Service.

FYI
HTH
HAND.

:-)
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Betty
Thanks! Do they work this area? I might want to move. [g]
Peter Foldes
2012-04-11 20:41:01 UTC
What's the difference between MI5 and MI6? Other than the numbers .... (please
don't tell me that Google is my friend!! [g])
Betty

US Equilivant just about is MI5=FBI MI6=CIA

JS
Bullwinkle
JS
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-12 03:27:08 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
Be a good nutjob and get Betty to show you her boobs.
Why are you pre-occupied with Betty's boobs Eagle?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Bullwinkle

Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2012-04-12 09:42:12 UTC
Post by Bullwinkle
Thanks for noticing.
:-)
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Bullwinkle
2012-04-12 09:33:06 UTC
Thank eagle you bestest little butt buddy

ibuoy.co.uk

David Brooks

Jersey Cottage
86 Granary Lane