I'm Baaaaaaaaack
Oldus Fartus
2013-01-14 05:24:40 UTC
This fan club has died. Time to bring it back to life perhaps?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-01-25 11:57:05 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
This fan club has died. Time to bring it back to life perhaps?
Maybe! :-)

Btw, I'd appreciate it if you would respond in this thread to my
question relating to www.aumha.net - CAN you access the forums?!!!
Oldus Fartus
2013-01-26 09:16:26 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
This fan club has died. Time to bring it back to life perhaps?
Maybe! :-)
I'll think about it then.
Post by ~BD~
Btw, I'd appreciate it if you would respond in this thread to my
question relating to www.aumha.net - CAN you access the forums?!!!
Dunno Dave, Aumha has no interest to me, and AFAICR I have never visited
it. If it is down I am sure you would have knowledge of people who may
have been involved who can put your mind at rest.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-01-26 09:42:22 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Post by Oldus Fartus
This fan club has died. Time to bring it back to life perhaps?
Maybe! :-)
I'll think about it then.
It really doesn't matter in which group we communicate.
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
Btw, I'd appreciate it if you would respond in this thread to my
question relating to www.aumha.net - CAN you access the forums?!!!
Dunno Dave, Aumha has no interest to me, and AFAICR I have never visited
it. If it is down I am sure you would have knowledge of people who may
have been involved who can put your mind at rest.
I'd meant to add this!

I'll pose you a challenge then. Just try to determine, in any manner you
wish, why the last poster in this thread - Jetpack_B - has not received
an answer to his question.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/mods/where-will-i-find-the-pm-mentioned-in-this-email/7f1437f4-47b9-47a2-9de3-8a72da509cd5?page=2
Oldus Fartus
2013-01-27 04:42:33 UTC
Post by ~BD~
I'd meant to add this!
I'll pose you a challenge then. Just try to determine, in any manner you
wish, why the last poster in this thread - Jetpack_B - has not received
an answer to his question.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/mods/where-will-i-find-the-pm-mentioned-in-this-email/7f1437f4-47b9-47a2-9de3-8a72da509cd5?page=2
Why not ask someone involved in the conversation Dave?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
~BD~
2013-01-27 22:50:28 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by ~BD~
I'd meant to add this!
I'll pose you a challenge then. Just try to determine, in any manner you
wish, why the last poster in this thread - Jetpack_B - has not received
an answer to his question.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/mods/where-will-i-find-the-pm-mentioned-in-this-email/7f1437f4-47b9-47a2-9de3-8a72da509cd5?page=2
Why not ask someone involved in the conversation Dave?
I'd like to, but it appears that I have been banned by Microsoft Answers
for asking about Aumha!

Why? I have no idea!

Could I persuade you to post a follow-up to Jetpack_B's post?