Ping Betty
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-14 15:44:00 UTC
What is this the arsehole just wrote :

Of all the folk I've met on Usenet, she probably *needs* a friend or
two. I'm sure she took the illness and death of husband as a terrible
hammer blow - and rightly so.

Sorry to be so blunt Betty, but is this true?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-14 16:26:14 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Of all the folk I've met on Usenet, she probably *needs* a friend or
two. I'm sure she took the illness and death of husband as a terrible
hammer blow - and rightly so.
Sorry to be so blunt Betty, but is this true?
Where did you see that?

It has to be a message from BD. He always accuses someone of "needing"
friends when he tries to get their goat. I thought I made it clear that
I have left S-E. Is that where it was? I posted a message there this
morning to SN because of a crosspost I saw her reply to.

My husband died 8 years ago. When BD pulled his stunt of posting my art
work I told him off. I also wrote a note to Photobucket and claimed
copyright infringement. I did not mention a thing about it to him or
anyone else (in public).

BD then moaned and groaned about his dead son, and posted a picture of
the grave. Then he asked me which was worse ... the death of his son or
what he did. It gets silly from there. I made another of my many
mistakes by saying how upset I was when my husband died. I'm assuming
that's a natural reaction for most women. So that's what that mess is
about. He's just trying to stir up more trouble.

I will not read it for fear of losing my temper again. [g] Thanks for
the tip in case someone mentions it where I do hang out.

I have Jenn, Eagle, and BD all blocked so I can't see what they say
except in a quote.
Betty
2012-03-14 16:40:50 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Never mind, OF. I saw your message. Thanks for putting him down. Not
that it will do any good. That crowd is immune to common decency.
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-14 17:01:02 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Of all the folk I've met on Usenet, she probably *needs* a friend or
two. I'm sure she took the illness and death of husband as a terrible
hammer blow - and rightly so.
Sorry to be so blunt Betty, but is this true?
Where did you see that?
It has to be a message from BD. He always accuses someone of "needing"
friends when he tries to get their goat. I thought I made it clear
that I have left S-E. Is that where it was? I posted a message there
this morning to SN because of a crosspost I saw her reply to.
My husband died 8 years ago. When BD pulled his stunt of posting my
art work I told him off. I also wrote a note to Photobucket and
claimed copyright infringement. I did not mention a thing about it to
him or anyone else (in public).
Thanks for that - I want to be sure of my facts with him.
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
BD then moaned and groaned about his dead son, and posted a picture of
the grave. Then he asked me which was worse ... the death of his son
or what he did. It gets silly from there. I made another of my many
mistakes by saying how upset I was when my husband died. I'm assuming
that's a natural reaction for most women. So that's what that mess is
about. He's just trying to stir up more trouble.
The man is scum, and this is just another example. Do you know he
actually asked SN how it felt to have a breast removed after she
survived cancer?
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
I will not read it for fear of losing my temper again. [g] Thanks for
the tip in case someone mentions it where I do hang out.
I have Jenn, Eagle, and BD all blocked so I can't see what they say
except in a quote.
Never mind, OF. I saw your message. Thanks for putting him down. Not
that it will do any good. That crowd is immune to common decency.
I will continue to do it Betty - he has completely lost any right to be
called human after his comment, IMO.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-14 23:47:00 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
BD then moaned and groaned about his dead son, and posted a picture of
the grave. Then he asked me which was worse ... the death of his son
or what he did. It gets silly from there. I made another of my many
mistakes by saying how upset I was when my husband died. I'm assuming
that's a natural reaction for most women. So that's what that mess is
about. He's just trying to stir up more trouble.
The man is scum, and this is just another example. Do you know he
actually asked SN how it felt to have a breast removed after she
survived cancer?
I've seen him ask her that more than once.

The whole group beats anything I've ever seen. Jenn is now trying the
same spin she did when she copied my post. I need someone to explain to
me how anything I said to the guy would have told him who I was talking
about and where I hung out. I never made one single statement that would
lead a complete stranger to anybody. She just had a guilty conscience
for spying ... if that's possible. I don't think it is.

[...]
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Never mind, OF. I saw your message. Thanks for putting him down. Not
that it will do any good. That crowd is immune to common decency.
I will continue to do it Betty - he has completely lost any right to be
called human after his comment, IMO.
Thank you! You don't know how much it means to have some support in that
group. I am a terribly emotional person ... hurt feelings, anger, etc. I
guess that's a personality disorder, but I'd rather have that one than
the ones they have.
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-15 00:32:20 UTC
Post by Betty
Thank you! You don't know how much it means to have some support in that
group. I am a terribly emotional person ... hurt feelings, anger, etc. I
guess that's a personality disorder, but I'd rather have that one than
the ones they have.
You are most welcome Betty. Keep your chin up.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 23:15:45 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Thank you! You don't know how much it means to have some support in
that group. I am a terribly emotional person ... hurt feelings, anger,
etc. I guess that's a personality disorder, but I'd rather have that
one than the ones they have.
You are most welcome Betty. Keep your chin up.
Encouragement.

No hate.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-03-23 04:27:18 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Never mind, OF. I saw your message. Thanks for putting him down. Not
that it will do any good. That crowd is immune to common decency.
I will continue to do it Betty - he has completely lost any right to
be called human after his comment, IMO.
Thank you! You don't know how much it means to have some support in that
group. I am a terribly emotional person ... hurt feelings, anger, etc. I
guess that's a personality disorder, but I'd rather have that one than
the ones they have.
OH yeah ... some support group ... my god ... {{shakes head}}
Jenn
Betty
Maybe that head will fall off if you keep shaking it.
Aardvark
2012-03-31 22:14:26 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
[...]
Exasperation and wonderment expressed, and an interpretation of events
that occurred elsewhere.

No hate expressed.
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Never mind, OF. I saw your message. Thanks for putting him down. Not
that it will do any good. That crowd is immune to common decency.
I will continue to do it Betty - he has completely lost any right to be
called human after his comment, IMO.
Thank you! You don't know how much it means to have some support in that
group. I am a terribly emotional person ... hurt feelings, anger, etc. I
guess that's a personality disorder, but I'd rather have that one than
the ones they have.
Confirmation of what was already painfully evident.

A really, really bad idea for Betty to have written that. It was
unnecessary as anyone with a smidgen of intuition will already have
divined the facts.

Oh, and fucking slavering hyena cunts.

No hate, but plenty evident elsewhere from a group who have as yet failed
to appear in this rat-trap group.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-03-31 22:08:21 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
I will not read it for fear of losing my temper again. [g] Thanks for
the tip in case someone mentions it where I do hang out.
I have Jenn, Eagle, and BD all blocked so I can't see what they say
except in a quote.
Never mind, OF. I saw your message. Thanks for putting him down. Not
that it will do any good. That crowd is immune to common decency.
I will continue to do it Betty - he has completely lost any right to be
called human after his comment, IMO.
Understandable expressions of outrage.

No hate at all yet.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Jenn
2012-03-23 04:25:56 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
You're actually THANKING someone for putting someone else down??? OMG
Jenn
Betty
That's right. Just like your slime and your slimy friends.
Aardvark
2012-03-31 22:06:46 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
Personal opinion. No hate.

An opinion with which I personally agree.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-03-31 22:05:28 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Oldus Fartus
[...]
No hate. Venting and chronological statement of a series of facts, and
how they affected her negatively.

Also reflects badly on some character called 'BD', who has now been added
to a list of posters previously mentioned.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
~BD~
2012-04-05 19:34:41 UTC
Post by Betty
He's just trying to stir up more trouble.
No - he wasn't. I meant every word when I said ....

"Of all the folk I've met on Usenet, she probably *needs* a friend or
two. I'm sure she took the illness and death of husband as a terrible
hammer blow - and rightly so."

You have made a mountain out of a grain of sand, Betty.

I was trying to be your friend. You misread something, but I have no
idea what that was. Your other 'friends' have misled you, I fear.
--
Dave - "It is much better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved
for what you definitely are not." "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto you."
Aardvark
2012-04-05 20:29:32 UTC
Post by ~BD~
You have made a mountain out of a grain of sand, Betty.
Would it merely be a grain of sand for someone to try to besmirch the
memory of one of *your* deceased loved ones, cunt.
Post by ~BD~
I was trying to be your friend.
By trying to cast negative aspersions on her deceased husband, you slimy
cunt? Strange way to 'befriend' someone, if you ask me.
Post by ~BD~
You misread something, but I have no
idea what that was.
Nothing was 'misread', cunt, and you fucking know it.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-03-31 22:01:41 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Of all the folk I've met on Usenet, she probably *needs* a friend or
two. I'm sure she took the illness and death of husband as a terrible
hammer blow - and rightly so.
Sorry to be so blunt Betty, but is this true?
Says much more about the 'arsehole' referred to than about OF or Betty.

No hate here, but I detect some Uriah Heep slime from the 'arsehole'.

Whoever the 'arsehole' might be.

If this group were the first and only group I'd ever read, by now I'd
have developed quite a dislike for 'the Grumple Gang', the 'arsehole',
Jenn, Dave and anyone else referred to in all the preceding posts by name
or nickname, without necessarily realising that all these entities are
one and the same posters/group of posters.