Webcam from Tulsa
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-03 09:08:31 UTC

Cheers
Oldus Fartus
RonNNN
2012-03-04 13:30:56 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
OMG! This really is Jenn's place, isn't it! [g]

I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard after seeing that one!
LOL
Betty
You know what's going to hit the fan when we're found out?
RonNNN
Nothing... because it would be tantamount to stalking! [g]
Betty
Thanks, Ron. I needed that.
Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:46:50 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by RonNNN
Post by Betty
Post by RonNNN
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
OMG! This really is Jenn's place, isn't it! [g]
I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard after seeing
that one! LOL
You know what's going to hit the fan when we're found out?
Nothing... because it would be tantamount to stalking! [g]
Thanks, Ron. I needed that.
Worry about consequences assuaged by reassuring words from Ron.

Still no fucking hate.
--
"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved
in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-05 02:02:28 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by RonNNN
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
OMG! This really is Jenn's place, isn't it! [g]
I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard after seeing that
one! LOL
You know what's going to hit the fan when we're found out?
Morning from Oz Betty.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-05 09:44:44 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Post by RonNNN
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
OMG! This really is Jenn's place, isn't it! [g]
I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard after seeing that
one! LOL
You know what's going to hit the fan when we're found out?
Morning from Oz Betty.
Good morning, OF!!

It's really early here. I see by my world clock, that it's dinner time
where you are ... depending on what time you have dinner.
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-05 09:51:13 UTC
Post by Betty
Good morning, OF!!
It's really early here. I see by my world clock, that it's dinner time
where you are ... depending on what time you have dinner.
Yeah, pretty close to dinner time. It has been fairly hot and humid all
day, so am having trouble getting motivated enough to get up and cook.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-05 12:06:42 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
Good morning, OF!!
It's really early here. I see by my world clock, that it's dinner time
where you are ... depending on what time you have dinner.
Yeah, pretty close to dinner time. It has been fairly hot and humid all
day, so am having trouble getting motivated enough to get up and cook.
We have had a very warm winter. I am afraid of what lies ahead for
summer. The good thing is, I have not had to heat my greenhouse but a
few nights this year. Really saved on my electric bill ... and that gas
bill for heating my house too.

Heat and humidity together are really bad. Are you close to the water
... ocean?
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-05 12:25:59 UTC
Post by Betty
We have had a very warm winter. I am afraid of what lies ahead for
summer. The good thing is, I have not had to heat my greenhouse but a
few nights this year. Really saved on my electric bill ... and that gas
bill for heating my house too.
Heat and humidity together are really bad. Are you close to the water
... ocean?
Yes Betty, only about a mile or so from a good surf beach, but this
summer we don't seem to be getting the afternoon breezes coming off the
ocean, so there doesn't seem to be any relief from the heat later in the
day. (It is close to 8:30pm, and still just over 90.

I have been avoiding buying a new air-con but I don't think I could
stand another summer like this one.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-05 13:06:28 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
Post by Betty
We have had a very warm winter. I am afraid of what lies ahead for
summer. The good thing is, I have not had to heat my greenhouse but a
few nights this year. Really saved on my electric bill ... and that gas
bill for heating my house too.
Heat and humidity together are really bad. Are you close to the water
... ocean?
Yes Betty, only about a mile or so from a good surf beach, but this
summer we don't seem to be getting the afternoon breezes coming off the
ocean, so there doesn't seem to be any relief from the heat later in the
day. (It is close to 8:30pm, and still just over 90.
I have been avoiding buying a new air-con but I don't think I could
stand another summer like this one.
My landlord put in central heat and air about three years ago after the
psychopath who lived in the other side of this duplex almost burned the
place down. I didn't want the central stuff, but got it anyway. I had
good window units for air, and floor furnaces for heat, so I had only to
run them when and where needed. Central is quieter though, so I am
thankful for that. It just doesn't seem to cool as well.

I need to read about the area where you live. I am only familiar with
the other side of your continent and stories about the outback. I read a
book (autobiography) by Ann Baxter who married an Australian and lived
on a ranch there for a few years. It sounds like an interesting place to
live, but I guess most foreign places seem interesting if you've never
been to them.

It seems as though you should be approaching fall in Australia. Is that
right?
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-05 15:18:51 UTC
Post by Betty
My landlord put in central heat and air about three years ago after the
psychopath who lived in the other side of this duplex almost burned the
place down. I didn't want the central stuff, but got it anyway. I had
good window units for air, and floor furnaces for heat, so I had only to
run them when and where needed. Central is quieter though, so I am
thankful for that. It just doesn't seem to cool as well.
We are fairly lucky here, central heating isn't needed where I live.
Post by Betty
I need to read about the area where you live. I am only familiar with
the other side of your continent and stories about the outback. I read a
book (autobiography) by Ann Baxter who married an Australian and lived
on a ranch there for a few years. It sounds like an interesting place to
live, but I guess most foreign places seem interesting if you've never
been to them.
I can't place her name at all. Some of the stations (or ranches as you
would call them) are huge. From Wikipedia:
Sheep and cattle stations can be thousands of square kilometres in area,
with the nearest neighbour being hundreds of kilometres away. Anna Creek
station in South Australia, Australia is the world's largest working
cattle station. It is roughly 34,000 square kilometres (8,400,000 acres)
which is 8,000 km2 larger than Alexandria Station a cattle station
spanning more than 1.8 million hectares in the Northern Territory,
Australia and four times the size of America's biggest ranch, which is
only 6,000 km2.
Post by Betty
It seems as though you should be approaching fall in Australia. Is that
right?
Yes, but someone forgot to tell Mother Nature!
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Betty
2012-03-06 01:25:44 UTC
Post by Betty
[...]
[...]
Anne Baxter was an actress and the granddaughter of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Her husband was not Australian as I thought. He was an American who
owned a large cattle station in Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Baxter
Oldus Fartus
2012-03-06 03:21:20 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by Betty
[...]
Oh right, got her now, I didn't realise she was that Anne Baxter. Never
too old to learn something new eh?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:45:35 UTC
Post by Betty
Post by RonNNN
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
OMG! This really is Jenn's place, isn't it! [g]
I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard after seeing that
one! LOL
You know what's going to hit the fan when we're found out?
Conscience still at work. Worry about consequences.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:41:17 UTC
Post by RonNNN
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
OMG! This really is Jenn's place, isn't it! [g]
I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard after seeing that one!
LOL
Could be taken almost any way by almost anyone. Far too ambiguous for any
definitive interpretation.
-John Donne (1572-1631)
Aardvark
2012-03-31 20:30:22 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
http://youtu.be/ueVOLY2SPDE
Could be considered insulting or embarrassing by fat women from Tulsa.
Anyone else, from Tulsa or otherwise, may very well laugh at it, although
that kind of slightly cruel humour ain't my cup of meat.

I personally don't know any fat women from Tulsa, so I don't think any
harm is done, except to the dignity of the woman in the vid.