Tapping my toe...
RonNNN
2012-08-10 22:51:04 UTC
...Jenn style! I'm still waiting Mr. Crow! Put up or shut up.
RonNNN
Eagle
2013-11-02 00:29:46 UTC
Post by RonNNN
...Jenn style! I'm still waiting Mr. Crow! Put up or shut up.
I was reviewing rons slander and lies about him posting a link to My
granddaughters picture, and this dick sucker made a complete fool of
himself about posting that link and lying about not doing it. The proof
of his posting that link has been accepted by the liar ronnnnnnnn, and
now it's time for him ot 'eat crow'. I'll comprimize and just shit a
pile and let him spoon feed himself some real Eagle shit.

Any time ronnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....
--
Eagle
A very great vision is needed, and the man who has it must follow it as