Ping Jenn - Pharisees
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-26 01:51:53 UTC
So, what should your judgement be as to what you deserve, Oh Pharisee of
Pharisees?
What do you know about the Pharisees Jenn?
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-26 02:25:24 UTC
.. how 'bout calling him 'AardFuzzy the Bloodthirsty'? A fitting title!
Now that is funny LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Show me a post where Aardvark has espoused a bloodthirsty view.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus
Aardvark
2013-02-26 09:50:10 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
.. how 'bout calling him 'AardFuzzy the Bloodthirsty'? A fitting title!
Now that is funny LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Show me a post where Aardvark has espoused a bloodthirsty view.
I don't normally see the Pollyanna shit she posts, mate, but I've just
seen that, and it really gave me a severe 'WTF?????' moment.

I'm positive I've made clear many times in many ways that the taking of
life should only ever be done in extremis and in some very specific sets
of circumstances. And no, that doesn't make me a pacifist, either. I know
I could coldly take a life and walk away with a clear conscience- all it
would take is the right set of circumstances. I've been very close a few
times, and it certainly wasn't the thought of punishment that stopped me.

It was the thought that if I think someone shouldn't live, another will
likely think the same thing sometime, and do the job for me, saving me
all that fucking paperwork and bureaucratic nonsense. :-)
--
"I grabbed a pile of dust, and holding it up, foolishly asked for as many
birthdays as the grains of dust, I forgot to ask that they be years of
-Ovid (Publius Ovidius Naso (20 March 43 BC – AD 17/18))
Oldus Fartus
2013-02-26 08:04:26 UTC
Post by Oldus Fartus
So, what should your judgement be as to what you deserve, Oh Pharisee of
Pharisees?
What do you know about the Pharisees Jenn?
No surprises the reply was nothing.
--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus